PPV Ordering Problems

sasmith

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 11, 2009
gulf coast, tx
Having trouble ordering PPV online. I want to use my PPV certificates but the online site is always unavailable. Are others having the same problem? I know I can do this by phone but online should be easier??

sasmith said:
Having trouble ordering PPV online. I want to use my PPV certificates but the online site is always unavailable. Are others having the same problem? I know I can do this by phone but online should be easier??

I haven't had any problems, I login to my account and use the PPV link on the left column. I select the movie and enter the certificate number when it asks for a form of payment.

What exactly is the problem you're having? Are you not able to login online at all? Or is it saying PPV orders are unavailable? I agree doing it online is the easiest way.

Able to login but the error message is "The system is currently unavailable, please try again later." Guess I'll keep trying as I can get in maybe 10% of the time.

I'd try using a different browser, sometimes this can make a difference. If you want, PM your account number or phone number and I'll see if it gives me the same issue.

After a quick experiment, it seems it may be broswer and/or platform related. Worked every time with IE but very intermittent with Safari or Firefox on PC or Mac. Maybe Java related??

Weekly Reboot Required

722 question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)