Primestar and other dishes for sale.

Hambone

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 4, 2005
I have 100+ primestar dishes I would like to sell. Also a few C-band dishes and odds and ends. Trying to clean out garage so would rather sell as one lot. Located in central Nebraska. Make offer. Thanks, Rick. IMG_0902.JPG IMG_0906.JPG IMG_0911.JPG

I had 100+ prime star dishes at one time also.

It's not selling then that is a problem, it's your time breaking them down, boxing them and shipping.

Your going to waste a good $40 plus shipping materials just to ship them out

Better off trashing them unless you can sell them locally.

As much as I would like to take a Sunday drive to Nebraska, I don't think I can justify the cost for the trip for only two dish's. I am heading up to OKC today but unfortunately that is it. Moving son back to DFW area. Good luck!

If you have a recycling center I am sure that you could get scrap price.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Yes I really don't want to trash them. They really need a good home!

It is a shame that this pot of gold is not any closure to us in Texas. I would probably consider a road trip but of course it is tough to talk myself into being behind the wheel.

Reactions: Dee_Ann
I think I have a corotor. I'll have to check. I started taking the primestar dishes apart today so they won't take up so much room if I have to keep them. Some of the dishes are brand new and never have been put together. I have some Dishnet dishes too but I think they'll go in the scrap metal pile. Also have a five and ten foot Unimesh dish and an eight foot Hydraform dish and a good size fiberglass vsat dish.

My wife and I are planning on moving out to Colorado come springtime. If these are still around then I might be able to grab a trailer and empty your garage (or mostly empty). It's en route from CT to the Rockies.

What is the weight and size H/W. If the Primstar dish is bigger then any of the Directv elliptical dishes (standard Au9-LS3 32.5" X 22.5" and DTV66E 36" x 24") and will work with the new SL3 Swim Lnb system you may have a market to sell them as a bigger Directv dish. I have been looking for a bigger dish to use with my DTV Genie to reduce signal loss and prevent outages in bad weather. I have been looking to see if anyone has tried any of the larger dishes like the DTV66E, Primestar and Winegard 30" DS-2078. I like to know if any bigger dish would work before I get one.

My wife and I are planning on moving out to Colorado come springtime. If these are still around then I might be able to grab a trailer and empty your garage (or mostly empty). It's en route from CT to the Rockies.
Hmmm... I'm in New Mexico. I'd be willing to offset your fuel costs if you want to offload a couple of dishes on me.

I have 100+ primestar dishes I would like to sell. Also a few C-band dishes and odds and ends. Trying to clean out garage so would rather sell as one lot. Located in central Nebraska. Make offer. Thanks, Rick.View attachment 102032 View attachment 102033 View attachment 102034

Where are you? I'm close to Omaha/Lincoln and plan to be in Howard Co (north of Grand Island) this weekend. Have trailer and will travel!

I'm looking for some good larger Ku dishes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts