Primestar and other dishes for sale.

Thanks for thinking of us first. There is also local Ebay pickup and Craigslist. So should sell or just leave you. If that mesh is a 5' one I have one like it. It id nice and easy to mess around with BUT does not get as much as I would like. So push the largest ones you have and check with your local solid waste place to what can be recycled. Happy holidays.

Just to add, I stopped by and picked up 10 dishes, nine 40x30 1x0.7 primestar dishes and a 0.9 channel master. He has a bunch (70+?) 75e left.

Reactions: Dee_Ann
i wish i could get a 1.20 mts , but i live in chicago and i think the shipping is going to be to much. hope that most of the dishes get in good hands.

I have 100+ primestar dishes I would like to sell. Also a few C-band dishes and odds and ends. Trying to clean out garage so would rather sell as one lot. Located in central Nebraska. Make offer. Thanks, Rick.

I really, really need two of these if you would be willing to part with a few via the mail or ups.

They go on a - Channel Master - Part No. 3040642-02 - Mold No. 1.0M-02

When I was trying to take them apart yesterday to change the LNBF's the screws froze and would not come out. I had to pretty much break them to get them apart.
If you would be interested in selling a few could you please send me a private message?
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4210.jpg
    IMG_4210.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_4211.jpg
    IMG_4211.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4212.jpg
    IMG_4212.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_4213.jpg
    IMG_4213.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 102

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)