Problems with FX during Justified Tuesday Night

Mike_H

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Twin Cities, MN
Anyone else been seeing audio drop outs and pixelation occurring on Justified tonight? Seen it at least 3 times during the show.
when I go into point dish for my hopper I see Sat 129, spotbeam 13 and signal strength 61 but is moving between, 62 and 61. It is a little windy out. Note it says locked - name not Acquired.

Anyone else been seeing audio drop outs and pixelation occurring on Justified tonight? Seen it at least 3 times during the show. when I go into point dish for my hopper I see Sat 129, spotbeam 13 and signal strength 61 but is moving between, 62 and 61. It is a little windy out. Note it says locked - name not Acquired.
Noticed it on WA.

I still have the recording from the WA & EA at the regular time one on one receiver one on the other. Both are fine.

Edited thought they were recorded at two different times.

Last edited:
when ever alicia witt is on screen i do notice an audio loss but i figured it was because of the sudden stop of any blood returning back into my eardrum area, it only lasts 5-10 mins though

when ever alicia witt is on screen i do notice an audio loss but i figured it was because of the sudden stop of any blood returning back into my eardrum area, it only lasts 5-10 mins though

You must have endured a lot more than just audio loss during Ms. Witt's appearance on Two and a Half Man a few years ago....

it was happening Monday night/Early Tuesday morning at 12 AM during the late night replay of the new episode of Archer and Chozen. it was annoying.

I had the same thing happen to me. That was the first time I've ever had a problem like that with Dish. Great episode though!

I noticed that this also happened during the Americans tonight. I've watched other recordings in between and it seems to only be affecting FX programs. Very strange.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I noticed that this also happened during the Americans tonight. I've watched other recordings in between and it seems to only be affecting FX programs. Very strange.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I wonder if those FX shows will run glitch free if you watch the commercials? :)

I noticed similar audio dropouts and pixelation on Legit and Ali G resurrection on FXX. Sounds like something is messing up with Fox's equipment maybe?

My 722 didn't even record Tuesday night's episode. Episode 9 is not on again until 3/19.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts