Product Release: LEXIUM FastAlign® 7100Pro Satellite Meter with Exclusive AutoFind® Satellite Recogn

Status
Please reply by conversation.

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA

LEXIUM FastAlign® 7100Pro
Professional Satellite Meter

with Exclusive AutoFind® Satellite Recognition Technology​

For more information about this meter visit: www.LEXIUM-DVB.com or email me directly.

Today, I'm happy to announce a brand new product by WS International. Here is another industry first from us. The time has finally come for me to release the new LEXIUM FastAlign® 7100Pro professional satellite meter.

I have been working on bringing this new meter to the market for a while now, and I'm happy to say that I finally have a chance to do so. This is not your ordinary satellite meter. This meter has the AutoFind technology, and it's exclusive to the LEXIUM FastAlign 7100Pro. Unlike most other meters on the market, the FastAlign 7100Pro meter actually displays the name of the satellite that you have locked in on your satellite dish, in addition to your signal level and quality readings. Check out this video:

Just like any other meter, you program your satellite list. You can program up to 27 satellites, and up to 8 transponders (frequency, symbol rate, and polarization) under each satellite. Each time you point your satellite dish antenna to a pre-programmed satellite, the name of the satellite, level, and quality are displayed in a large easy to read display. The meter is compatible with DiSEqC1.0, 1.1, and DiSEqC1.2. It works with both C and Ku band and with the following LNBF LO Frequencies:
-10750MHz
-9750MHz
-10600MHz
-9750/10600MHz
-5150MHz
-5750MHz

This meter will save an installer or technician time on the job, not because it's a fast meter, but because it provides you with a point of reference. For example: Let's say you want to point to SES 1 at 101W, while pointing your satellite dish, you see that you are pointing to Galaxy 3C at 95W. All you need to do is move the dish to the right (west) a little and up a little until the meter displays Galaxy 3C on the screen. With other traditional meters, you are not given a point of reference, which translates into spending more time to figure out which direction you need to move the dish. Up? Down? Left? Right? I guess you could say that the meter takes the guess work out of the equation.

The meter also features QuickSweep® Technology. This means that there is no lag time between the time the signal is locked on the dish and the time that the meter displays the satellite name, quality, and strength readings. With the older STB based meters, this was a real problem.

For anyone interested in one of these meters, you can email me directly at rob@wsidigital.com and make sure to mention that you are a SatelliteGuys member.

Key Features:
-DiSEqC1.2 Compatible
-DiSEqC1.1 Compatible
-DiSEqC1.0 Compatible
-Fully Programmable
-USB Interface
-AutoFind® Technology
-QuickSweep® Technology
-Displays TP Frequency
-Backlight - Display Illumination - Day & Night Mode
-Speed Management
-On/Off Timer (Automatically turns off your meter after idle to save battery life)
-Factory Default / Meter Reset Feature
-TP Name Editable
-Satellite Name Editable
-Satellite Location Editable
-Load Satellite Name / TP Specifications Via Computer or Manually Using Meter
-8 Transponders Programmable Per Satellite
-27 Satellites Programmable
-Easy To Read Oversized Display
-LNB LO Frequency Programmable
  • 10750MHz
  • 9750MHz
  • 10600MHz
  • 11300MHz
  • 9750/10600MHz
  • 5150MHz
  • 5750MHz

Another great thing about the meter is that it uses rechargeable AA batteries, which are included with the meter. If you ever get caught with low charge, all you have to do is replace the rechargeable batteries with any AA batteries, and you are quickly back in business.

We also have extra batteries and European charges available for purchase.

The meter includes
1pc wall charger
1pc neck strap
1pc carrying case / protective case
8pcs AA batteries

< Quick Start Guide >
< Frequently Asked Questions >
< Quick Guide >

I will do a giveaway to a lucky forum member who can write up a review about the new meter. The retail value of this meter is over $200.00

As always, thanks for your support, and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about any of our products.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will definately look forward to reading a review on this. I like the normal battery capability. That makes it ready anytime, even after sitting for months. And easy to store with removable batteries. Nice!

Looks like a great meter, Robby! Might be just what I need to tackle some quick dish alignment tweaking jobs in between the summer rain showers ;) ...

Looks nice.Will it find Anik F1 & F2

I would assume only when there is a DVB-S signal active on the satellite and the tuning parameters are unique enough that you can't mistake Anik F1 or F2 from other satellites by locking randomly onto a DVB-S signal on another bird using the same SR, freq and polarity.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

What's Better a S9 or S10?

SES-2 Launching In One Hour

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)