Profile 1.1 has come to the PS3!

Doing my update now, but I noticed no mention of 1.1 in the listing of "main updates" right before I installed it... I guess that doesn't mean much, but you would think they would have included such a big feature in that list...

Doing my update now, but I noticed no mention of 1.1 in the listing of "main updates" right before I installed it... I guess that doesn't mean much, but you would think they would have included such a big feature in that list...

Probably a feature they did not want to point out was missing before. Slip it in and when the first 1.1 discs come out, many will not even know they had to be updated.

Probably a feature they did not want to point out was missing before. Slip it in and when the first 1.1 discs come out, many will not even know they had to be updated.

FWIW, it is prominently mentioned on the PS3 website - even talks about being able to use PIP on 1.1 compliant discs...

I did mine last night, and could have sworn I saw it. I wasnt really paying attention though

I did mine last night, and could have sworn I saw it. I wasnt really paying attention though

It wasn't mentioned in the update page that shows up during the update. However it is mentioned in the playstation website update info page.

I see there is now a bd data management utility. I think thats needed for some profile 1.1 discs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts