Proper splitter for HR54 and C51-100 ?

Hi folks, thx for the help. So just to make sure what I’m hearing here.
The LNB goes to IN, and the HR 54 and client are connected to any of the OUTS?
Thought for sure, I did this, but will try again when I return in a couple weeks and report back.
Many thanks again.
The HR54 has a power inserter built in, so connect it to the out port with the line from the in port. If you are using a separate power inserter it goes in line with the HR54.

Reactions: Jimbo
The HR54 has a power inserter built in, so connect it to the out port with the line from the in port. If you are using a separate power inserter it goes in line with the HR54.
Boy I must be stupid, and am confused.
Understand connecting HR54 to an “OUT” port on the splitter ....but am lost when you say “with the line from the IN port”. What specific ”line” are you referencing?
Sorry for my density...and thx for the help!

Boy I must be stupid, and am confused.
Understand connecting HR54 to an “OUT” port on the splitter ....but am lost when you say “with the line from the IN port”. What specific ”line” are you referencing?
Sorry for my density...and thx for the help!
The line that is printed on the splitter. It's the power passing port allowing power from the HR54 to go to the lnb on the dish.

Reactions: Longjack
Longjack,
Look at the photo you posted in post 14, on the IN side, theres a line going from the IN port to a particular OUT port, thats the two you want to use for the LNB (to the IN) and the HR54 connects to the other end of that line. The Client connects to any other port.

Reactions: Longjack
Jimbo, as always thank you again, feeling even more “dense” now.
Over the years, you and Chip, have been most helpful and patient and it’s much appreciated.
Many thanks again!

Reactions: raoul5788 and Jimbo
Jimbo, as always thank you again, feeling even more “dense” now.
Over the years, you and Chip, have been most helpful and patient and it’s much appreciated.
Many thanks again!
Thats why most of us are here, to help others when we can.
I obviously don't know everything, but it helps when others jump in and answer what someone doesn't know (remember). :)

Thats why most of us are here, to help others when we can.
I obviously don't know everything, but it helps when others jump in and answer what someone doesn't know (remember). :)
Yup, that's why we are here, to help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)