PS3 vs. 360?

How are the PS3 load times? I vaguely remember reading something about Oblivion PS3 load times were pretty bad, compared to the 360 version.

Action/Adventure, the game it self is stunning, I just haven't seen a game looking this good out there.
Best graphics, great cinematic clips, and well done characters.
I would rank this game top 3 along Halo 3, DMC4. It probably has way better graphics than those 2 games too.

When I look at other games' graphics now, including Resistance, they almost seem cartoonish compared to Uncharted.

I second that, Drakes fortune is one of the best games ive played also. Can anyone say Uncharted 2, or Resistance 2. Actually ive been reading the resistance 2 is one of the most anticipated games of all time. I cant wait. If we could only fathom what the ps3 has in store 2-3 years from now.

They've already announced that they are working on Uncharted 2...

Naughty Dog confirms Uncharted sequel is a-comin :: DESTRUCTOID - Hardcore Gamer Community :: Video Games PC PlayStation 2 Xbox 360 Wii PS3 GameCube PSP DS GBA PS2 PlayStation 3

How are the PS3 load times? I vaguely remember reading something about Oblivion PS3 load times were pretty bad, compared to the 360 version.

Load times for some of the newer games is excellent. There is almost none for Uncharted.

Load times for some of the newer games is excellent. There is almost none for Uncharted.

I barely seen any load times at all there, maybe once, thats about it..
Overall Uncharted its just stupid good, and I think in the Water-fall level, it was awesome, The Cell @ work, so many things going on at the same time, only the cell processor can pull it out :D

I barely seen any load times at all there, maybe once, thats about it..
Overall Uncharted its just stupid good, and I think in the Water-fall level, it was awesome, The Cell @ work, so many things going on at the same time, only the cell processor can pull it out :D

My PS3 will arrive Monday. If I think it sucks I will hold each and everyone of you responsible. :)

You guys almost have me convinced. Having one 360 in the house right now sucks. ( 2nd one out for repair ) With the wife playing Arcade and the kids playing Smackdown, I'm having a hard time getting console time :( Maybe I'll head over to my local Sams and check out the PS3s.

You guys almost have me convinced. Having one 360 in the house right now sucks. ( 2nd one out for repair ) With the wife playing Arcade and the kids playing Smackdown, I'm having a hard time getting console time :( Maybe I'll head over to my local Sams and check out the PS3s.

You can never have too many consoles. Everybody in my house (5 people) likes to play. At the moment we have: X360, PS2 and a GameCube. With all that, we still have times when people are arguing over the systems. I am thinking of getting a Wii or PS3 next, to ease tensions:D.

I know what you mean. I also have a Wii and an original xbox. Both are hooked up to my younger son's tv. Xbox 1 is in our bedroom and we move it out to the living room when it's time to play Rockband or GH. 2nd xbox *was in my oldest's son's bedroom. I do have another PS3 question. How do BR movies look on a 1080i set? That's all I have right now. No desire to buy a 1080p set just yet.

Movies look awsome. I don't have a 1080P set either but the movies on my 720P set are well beyond what I expected.

Movies look awsome. I don't have a 1080P set either but the movies on my 720P set are well beyond what I expected.
Yes, the blu ray disks look nice set on either 720p or 1080i. Actually, many consider the ps3 to be the best blu ray player to date.

I know what you mean. I also have a Wii and an original xbox. Both are hooked up to my younger son's tv. Xbox 1 is in our bedroom and we move it out to the living room when it's time to play Rockband or GH. 2nd xbox *was in my oldest's son's bedroom. I do have another PS3 question. How do BR movies look on a 1080i set? That's all I have right now. No desire to buy a 1080p set just yet.

I have a 1080i set hooked up to my PS3 and see no reason to go 1080p.

I don't even have XBL anymore. I just let it expire because the online experience is IMO the same on both platforms. I actually have more lag issues on my 360 playing sporting games and FPS, and I have only once had lag on a game on my PS3, and that was NBA 07 i think.

And I have no problem with it being free, but the 360 is still ok to me. I don't hate it nor do i like it. I think the PS3 is the better buy tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts