PTAT, any reason to still use it?

Bobby, where have you been? You need to get caught up on your soaps! The Edge of Night went off the air sometime in the 80s. And, one of my favorites Dark Shadows shut down in the early 70s sometime. Very sad!!

I used to watch them film Dark Shadows back in the 70s.....

Teehar, I can't tell you what the Mrs just had to say when I read your post to her!! I guess you saw the Emmys Sunday on the HDL Channel! Really sad Days of Our Lives won an Emmy some how! LOL

ahahaha That's hilarious~! I caught a few minutes of GMA this morning and heard them mention days of our lives had won the emmy.To be fair though,as a kid my grandmother always watched days,and another world,needless to say on snow days I was stuck watching it with her.Wouldn't have traded it for the world though.

ahahaha That's hilarious~! I caught a few minutes of GMA this morning and heard them mention days of our lives had won the emmy.To be fair though,as a kid my grandmother always watched days,and another world,needless to say on snow days I was stuck watching it with her.Wouldn't have traded it for the world though.

LOL, yep nothing like grandma. I remember in the 50s when I was a kid sitting with my grandma watching The Edge of Night. Everyday she was glued to that TV screen. I guess that was the start of my SOAP habits! LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts