quad lnb on 61.5

RandallA said:
"yes yo will get the 61.5 on all feeds"

Sorry but how can you get all feeds when one side of the Quad Lnb is looking at about 9 degrees separation? Yes, you will see 61.5 with one side (2 ports of the quad) but all 4 of them?
Yes you will get all 4 outputs with 61.5 satellite guarantee it . Because there is a built in multi switch inside quad or twin lnb . I`v done it many times works like a charm . All you need just one lnb to see the 61.5 satellite, and built in multi switch will distribute the signal to all 4 outputs...:)

RandallA said:
"If i install a quad lnb , would all 4 outputs be 61.5. ?? or not?"

The answer is NO. For a single satellite use a single or dual LNB. You can use a Quad to pick up a single satellite location but only 2 ports will see 61.5.
That`s not true it will work with quad lnb . No problem. With all 4 ports :tux:

I'm gonna have to test it. Cover the 110 eye and connect four receivers to the Quad and I should only see 119 in the 4 receivers. I still don't believe it's possible but you're the third person that says that it's possible so you guys are probably right.

RandallA said:
I'm gonna have to test it. Cover the 110 eye and connect four receivers to the Quad and I should only see 119 in the 4 receivers. I still don't believe it's possible but you're the third person that says that it's possible so you guys are probably right.
Yep try it.........don`t forget to run a check switch and make sure no other switches between LNB and receivers......:D

I have a Quad Legacy I had on a Dish 500 I was using temporarily and was trying to peak for 110 and 119. So I connected up meters to both sides and went to peak. One thing lead to another and I knew something wasn't right but could not figure out what at first.

I'd disconnect one side or the other and get the signal so I assumed I was on both properly but thought this was way to easy. Finally, after connecting it up to an IRD I realized I was getting 110 from Dish on all 4 outputs (I was 9 degrees East on 101 and 110).

So if I can be on 101/110 with a Dish 500 Quad Legacy and get signal out for 110 on all taps, I have to assume you can get 61.5 on all taps as well.

That's my story - your results may vary :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)