question about TNTHD getting bumped for sunday ticket

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mkatts

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2004
I am getting D* HD in a couple of weeks. I have read the posts of people saying that TNTHD gets dropped for Sunday ticket. Last year it was the PPV channels.
I read in another post that guy did not have discoveryHD either because of sunday ticket.

So I am curious if anyone has gotten a credit for D* taking channels away that you are paying extra for? I know it's only $10 a month for the HD package, but it's more the principle of the matter that is irking me.

Yes, many people that call in to complain are getting a variety of credits to their account. There is a huge thread regarding the whole Sunday Ticket/channel removal process and that is where many of the credit examples are. A quick search should find it.

Retention credited me 1 month HD pack and said the rest of the year would be full price.

DirecTV dish comes down tomorrow, I've already put in our 622 and working on the 211s.

Part of my deal was 4 free months of HD, so I guess I won't have much room to whine! Thanks for the info!

I know it is aggravating to those that could care less about football, but it should go away by next year, when they have there new satellites up and running.

charper1 said:
And lets see if they happen to pull some small rabbit out of their hat after the DirecTV 9s launch on this Friday. Now I know this has already been bantered about and I am hoping this comment doesn't get hijacked and go south; its just a comment to see what happens.

http://www.arianespace.com/site/launchstatus/status_sub_index.html

DirecTV 9s will be capable of providing up to 54 transponders for high-quality local and national digital video service broadcast into 27 beams. In an alternate configuration, the satellite will be capable of providing up to 44 transponders broadcast into 30 beams.

With those possible configurations it is anyone guess what they will Use it for.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Have experience with the ANDREWS DirecTV dish?

Best system Configurations?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)