Radio daze: Clear Channel changes STL line-up..For anyone in the St.Louis,Mo area

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Radio daze: Clear Channel changes STL line-up
5 hours ago • By Joe Holleman jholleman@post-dispatch.com 314-340-8254
"The Brew" is gone, and the "Majic" has moved. So local radioheads can sing along with recent changes at Clear Channel radio:

• "Majic" is now at 100.3 on the FM dial. It still features the same urban/R&B as before.

• Its old frequency of 104.9 is now the home of "Wild 104," which features pop and hip-hop.

With the draining of "The Brew," which played classic rock, the well-known "Bob & Tom Show" is off the air. But fans can still pick it up through the Internet.
http://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/...cle_d65f615e-dc76-5bac-a220-000b2d65507f.html

These are people responses to the Channel changes and they are not happy :D..
Wheeler · Health Careers High School- Saint Louis Missouri

I'm very upset we lost the Brew, I just found this station about a month ago & absolutely LOVED it & all my friends enjoy it too!!!

Jay Wisniewski · Top Commenter

Thank God we now have more hip hop and R&B. Quality programming I'm sure. Do these new radio stations that play the same ole crap come with Tylenol or

Stephanie Dix Harsh · Contractor Sales-Pro desk at The Home Depot

That is crap! We get a rock station that plays stuff we haven't heard in ages and people actually like and they can it...same thing happened to the rock...thanks kshe

Joe Calza · Area Manager of Building Services at The Home Depot

Sooooo glad I don't work in radio anymore. Ha. However I miss my time at The Rock!

Steve Wiley

CLEAR CHANNEL IS AN IDIOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)