Radio daze: Clear Channel changes STL line-up..For anyone in the St.Louis,Mo area

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Radio daze: Clear Channel changes STL line-up
5 hours ago • By Joe Holleman jholleman@post-dispatch.com 314-340-8254
"The Brew" is gone, and the "Majic" has moved. So local radioheads can sing along with recent changes at Clear Channel radio:

• "Majic" is now at 100.3 on the FM dial. It still features the same urban/R&B as before.

• Its old frequency of 104.9 is now the home of "Wild 104," which features pop and hip-hop.

With the draining of "The Brew," which played classic rock, the well-known "Bob & Tom Show" is off the air. But fans can still pick it up through the Internet.
http://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/...cle_d65f615e-dc76-5bac-a220-000b2d65507f.html

These are people responses to the Channel changes and they are not happy :D..
Wheeler · Health Careers High School- Saint Louis Missouri

I'm very upset we lost the Brew, I just found this station about a month ago & absolutely LOVED it & all my friends enjoy it too!!!

Jay Wisniewski · Top Commenter

Thank God we now have more hip hop and R&B. Quality programming I'm sure. Do these new radio stations that play the same ole crap come with Tylenol or

Stephanie Dix Harsh · Contractor Sales-Pro desk at The Home Depot

That is crap! We get a rock station that plays stuff we haven't heard in ages and people actually like and they can it...same thing happened to the rock...thanks kshe

Joe Calza · Area Manager of Building Services at The Home Depot

Sooooo glad I don't work in radio anymore. Ha. However I miss my time at The Rock!

Steve Wiley

CLEAR CHANNEL IS AN IDIOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricane Sandy

Lee MacPhail dies at 95 in Florida

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)