Random Act of Kindness to Win: GEOSATpro DSR200c Receiver - SatelliteAV 1/4/2010

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
Not entering, but I committed two random acts of kindness yesterday.

My New Year's priority is to seek out, be more receptive and act on daily opportunities.

Pepper

DVR Addict~Mad Scientist
Supporting Founder
Mar 16, 2004
Satsuma, AL
Is "successfully resisting the urge to beat the living daylights out of someone who sorely deserves it" considered a random act of kindness? :D

Just kidding. Great contest. I try to commit such acts as often as possible, as anonymously as possible.

melgarga

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 11, 2008
SE Texas
I commit a random acts of kindness..........frequently. I try to make it intregral to my every day life so I dont really consider it outstanding or special behavior.

scamp1

Oct 21, 2008
I Committed a Random Act of Kindness : This morning after a breif snowfall, I was out doing the shoveling of our sidewalk and cleaning the car off. I looked at the neighbors sidewalk still covered with snow and my thoughts immeadiatly went to the old man who lives there and has a ruff time getting around with bad legs. I also thought of the teenage grandson that lives there also, Should I go and clean his sidewalk , or just leave it go justifying my thoughts that the young teenager should get off his rump and clean the walk. Knowing that it wouldnt be done, I quickly cleaned the neighbors sidewalk hoping not to be seen.

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
Congratulations to MikeinBaja! You have Committed a Random Act of Kindness and won the GEOSATpro DSR200c satellite receiver and free shipping!

We appreciate everyone's entry and most of all for making someone's day a little better! @party

Anole

SatelliteGuys Master
Sep 22, 2005
L.A., Calif.
woo hoo:

No one said if this was random selection or what.
But if there had been a vote, Mike would have gotten mine!
Couldn't happen to a more worthy fellow.
Enjoy the new toy, Mike, and Happy New year! - :D

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
Fine selection , congratulations Mike!
Hope you'll let us know how it works in a few weeks, write a review maybe...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts