Random blackouts on sports channels. Very strange.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Supershooters

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 11, 2007
I understand the blackout rules, but what I am experiencing is a strange one and has the D* reps on the phone stumped. I live in Portland, OR and subscribe to the NBA League Pass as well as the Sports Pack. It all started Sunday when the FSWest feed of the Lakers/Grizzlies game was blacked out. Suns/Kings on Comcast California was also blacked out. Oddly enough the Blazers game which should have been blacked out since I live in Portland and Comcast Sports Northwest is not on D* was not. Last night I was able to watch all the games but noticed today that the replays of the Celtics/TWolves game (which I watched last night) on FSNorth is blacked out as well as Houston/Nuggets on Altitude. It doesn't seem to be related to just FOX Sports channels, but everything. Since I have the NBA LP plus the sports pack I should have access to everything outside of my home market. Supposedly the D* agents submitted a report to engineering with an estimated resolution within 72 hours. This whole fiasco just seems like a computer glitch with the satellite receiver thinking I'm living in one of those markets at the time of the blackouts. Does anyone have some insight? Thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)