Rave-HD: Phil Collins: Finally...The First Farewell Tour (Nov. 25th @ 9PM)

Walter L.

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 29, 2004
Portland, Oregon
"Filmed live in June 2004, former Genesis drummer & frontman Phil Collins pulls from his remarkable 10 album solo career for his "First Farewell Tour" — from classic chart toppers to new music from his latest album, Testify. Thursday, November 25 @ 9PM ET. This Thanksgiving Should Be Played Loud!"

source: http://www.voom.com/vhdo/rave/index.jsp

Did not realize that this concert is 3 hours long. It starts at 9pm and ends at 12am. That's fine with me. He's singing all his previuous hits. Man, how I wish I could record this. This has to be the best I have seen him. I am a fan of Genesis and Phil Collins. I have most of his records (LP). Yes LP believe that before CDs.

I wasnt home tonight could have used a DVR...no doubt they will show it again.

It's on right now! And "Genesis Invisible Touch: Live/Wembley" is on tonight as well!

IMO, this is by far the best concert in HD I've ever seen in terms of PQ, sound and, of course, because Phil Colins is such a great performance. My wife and I watched it 2 times and still looking forward for the next re-run :D.

The opening solo (well, it' trio by now...) on the drums is excellent!

I don't much like Phil Collins, but that sure was some good surround sound and pq! Particularly enjoyed the opening drum sequence, "True Colors", and "In The Air Tonight" -- and the fact that I couldn't understand most of his in-between banter because it was in French. Made him somewhat less annoying.

I thought this concert was excellent. The"Separate lives" duet was outstanding. Where is that damn VOOM HD DVR when you need it ? :)

Very excellant concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could have recorded it to show to my friends.

Rave has some really good concerts going on. For me, this is the only Voom Exclusive channel that I watch for any length of time.

Wife and I watched it last night and it was spectacular! What a voice. Great songs. Great PQ.

Voom, please keep bringing concerts like this to Rave. Way better than anything ever seen on MTV or the like.

Thanks

Since we dont have OUR DVR..hopefully this concert will make it to DVD soon? or maybe this concert will STILL be playing when we get OUR DVR? I am headed to CES... I WANT SOME ANSWERS... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)