? Re Blockbuster@H and inclusion in packages

samiwax

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 13, 2004
Raleigh North Carolina
Just noticed on Dish website, when you compare packages i.e. AEP/250 the channel lineup
shows BAH as included in the package. When I check my own acct it also shows BAH as included but I am charged $10 a month. Just a bit confused. Anybody? Thanx I have AEP.

I believe that Blockbuster At Home is always an additional charge, but I could be wrong.
I know that many folks, including myself, have called DISH on multiple occasions to let them know it is not worth the cost without having the option anymore of having physical DVD's sent to the home.
I have usually gotten the cost reduced by half.

Blockbuster is definitely not included in AEP. Blockbuster, which used to be called Platinum, simply adds more channels than AEP....

I found a way to get Blockbuster for 1/2 price for 6 months. Add it online and then go back in and cancel and they offer you it for $5.00 for 6 months. Note it will cost you $5.00 to make the change, but for the rest of the 5 months you get it for only $5.00.

I have never heard of the bb@home being included in aep. Can you post that link?
I don't have the exact link but go to dish website and compare packages. Compare AEP and America 250 and it shows up as included in both. If you have either of these pkgs go into my acct section and check your own programming it will show up there also. @ least mine does Good luck

I have never heard of the bb@home being included in aep. Can you post that link?
I don't have the exact link but go to dish website and compare packages. Compare AEP and America 250 and it shows up as included in both. If you have either of these pkgs go into my acct section and check your own programming it will show up there also. @ least mine does Good luck

Reactions: ZachS@DISH
I just got an email to call and add BB@H for $5 for 6 months. My bill is already too high so I will pass.

That was the point of the question. If it is not included it should not be listed as so in the channel lineups,especially to new customers buying intro packages. Very misleading!

Are you refering to this?
upload_2014-6-20_13-5-35.png

If so, Bobby has provided the correct answer.

Are you refering to this? View attachment 98567
Sorry to have caused so much confusion. This is not the place I am referring to. Try this link http://www.mydish.com/upgrades/english-packages/?WT.svl=upgrades-subnav then compare AEP and TOP 250.

Blockbuster@Home is an additional package and is not included.
That was the point of the question. If it is not included it should not be listed as so in the channel lineups,especially to new customers buying intro packages. Very misleading!

Just noticed on Dish website, when you compare packages i.e. AEP/250 the channel lineup
shows BAH as included in the package.
Could you post a screen capture (or at least a link) that illustrates what you're talking about?

I don't see BAH listed in any of the lineups save the 3 months free list.

Went to that link and compared packages but I do not see any Blockbuster@Home channels listed.
When you side by side compare AEP and Top 250 on the left side of the screen you will see the channel logos,blockbuster@home is listed next after BET.

Are you refering to this? View attachment 98567
Sorry to have caused so much confusion. This is not the place I am referring to. Try this link http://www.mydish.com/upgrades/english-packages/?WT.svl=upgrades-subnav then compare AEP and TOP 250.

Blockbuster@Home is an additional package and is not included.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)