Recording Device

shodobe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
NorCal
Stupid question but I'll ask anyway. I work quite away from home and have over the years just brought recorded movies from home to watch at work. I have used VHS and also recorded onto DVDs. My question is, there must be a better way to record movies and shows off of my Dish reciever so allI have to do is hook it up to my TV at work, not HD, and watch. I just want something as simple as my EHD I use where I can schedule recordings and just watch at work. Just some ideas to stimulate the brain cells. Thanks

get a DVD recorder like pioneer or Humax and record off of ur dishbox onto DVD and then you can watch the dvds at work. or are you looking for another dishbox at work??

I already do the DVD recorder thing. It's OK but I thought there might be a different way without going thru the setting up the recorders. There is so much technology out there I thought there might be another way. Thanks anyway

Yes, there's PocketDish (discontinued). You can get Archos players that have a Dish add-on. You can watch on the Archos, or plug it into a TV.

There may be an HD option in the future on their latest model. That's what I'm waiting for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)