Recording Problems

Larrym

Original poster
Dec 19, 2005
When I record a track it records fine and then when I play it back, after about 20 or 30 seconds the speed of the song decreases and it lasts for the remainder of the track. Anyone have any ideas?:confused:

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I am using an XM PCR connected to my computer via USB. I am running classic Time Trax version 2.5

In addition to the USB cable, are you using an audio cable to run the sound into the PC or do you have a modified PCR that send data AND sound via USB?

Classic version 2.5 uses a different encoder than the current version of Recast because of strange issues like the one you are describing popping up every once in a while.

I'm sure that support would be interested in hearing one of your files, we probably won't spend an extraordinary amount of time on it since that product isn't sold anymore. We realize that there are reasons that some users prefer to stay with the earlier versions and that is fine with us, however we are focused on moving Recast forward.

David K.
Time Trax Customer Service

update...

My PCR has the separate audio cable for the audio and is not modified.

I'd be happy to send someone a sample audio file to take a look at. Who can I send it to?

Thanks for the offer to at least take alook at it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts