Red to Blu.com HDDVD UPGRADE PROGRAM

Had to call them on the phone to get my email sent to me for shipping. WHile I was waiting for tech person to fix the problem I asked just this question. What about Matrix and Terminator 3 being added to the list.
She said the plan will add more to the list if this is successful. Right now this almost like a Beta test.
Sure hope some of the other studios do the same. I got a boat load of stuff I would like to convert.

Yeah I have a bunch too.

Has anyone received their confirmation of receipt email? I know mine was delivered, just waiting to see how long to receive a confirmation email.

It seems mail delivery is really slow in Michigan. 2 days from Los Angeles, CA to Detroit, MI and then 5 days from Detriot, MI to Howell, MI.

Has anyone received their confirmation of receipt email? I know mine was delivered, just waiting to see how long to receive a confirmation email.

It seems mail delivery is really slow in Michigan. 2 days from Los Angeles, CA to Detroit, MI and then 5 days from Detriot, MI to Howell, MI.

Not yet but I hope it will be soon. I just checked mine and it arrived there today :D.

I am really surprised to see that there is a WB processing center in Howell MI.

Not yet but I hope it will be soon. I just checked mine and it arrived there today :D.

I am really surprised to see that there is a WB processing center in Howell MI.

Dollars get you donuts it's a fulfillment center contracted by WB. That's not a criticism.

I'm in for 23 titles...

I emailed them again about PE and if it has/will come back into stock....

We have not received a new stock of Planet Earth. The program is only for a limited time, but we will be receiving more stock of the titles that are available in the program. At this time, the program will end at the end of December. If you have any further questions, please contact us.

Also just so it's noted somewhere... they have 122 titles right now.

yes, just got my email today, they have recieved my cover art
thankfully im not holding breath as i sent my stuff in on April 22 2009
so 1 month 6 days to recieve confimation email, just a bit absured

Wow. You must have had one that was in high demand. I sent my information in on April 27 and received the replacements on May 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)