Redskins beat Cowboys in massive comeback:

LonghornXP

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Cowboys had 13-0 lead with about 4-5 minutes left in the game. Williams gets beat by Moss on a long TD which makes it 13-7. Redskins kickoff and make a defensive stand and get the ball back. Another long bomb to Moss with Williams getting beat again. Now the Redskins take the lead and kickoff again. Now the Cowboys have two timeouts with 2:40ish seconds left to just get a field goal. Redskins make a defensive stand again. What a great finish and the Cowboys had many chances to win it but they couldn't.

Also Parcells going into this game was 77-0 with a 13+ point lead in the fourth quarter. Now he is 77-1. I just couldn't believe this game and Jones was walking onto the field towards Parcells pissed as hell.

<Jones was walking onto the field towards Parcells pissed as hell.>

O the owner.. i first thought, running back jones.
A very good game. I luv cowboy cheerleaders. Good night.

stevelite said:
<Jones was walking onto the field towards Parcells pissed as hell.>

O the owner.. i first thought, running back jones.
A very good game. I luv cowboy cheerleaders. Good night.

Yup the owner Jerry. Oh and Keyshawn Johnson was very very pissed that he didn't get the ball. When Key was with the Bucs we had a game like this in which Key didn't get the ball and we lost and lets just say that Key and Gruden never got along from that point on. Gruden tried to kiss his behind but that never was enough to overcome the pure resentment Key had towards Gruden. I expect the same to occur with Parcells and when this happens the Cowboys just won't be the sameteam. I think this game might be the end of the Cowboys season and the start of an interesting season for the Redskins. Something as severe as this can change both teams in various ways that will last the entire season. The Bucs loss like this to the Colts destroyed us from that point on. Also I never though Williams was that great to start with and just because he may be a very good hitter shouldn't excuse him from his boneheaded mistakes he always makes. Now his mistake because he wanted to be the player that made the big hit instead of covering his man will be what gets him the shame from the entire team. Williams will never be the same and his team will make sure of that. Because of this his fellow teammates will always try and hang around to keep him from getting burned which will result in other players getting burned.

Its all these little things that add up and are just wicked to a teams success.

All Hail the Redskins!!!!!!

Hail victory!

Braves on the warpath,

Fight for old D.C.!

Run or pass and score

we want a lot more!

Beat 'em swamp 'em touchdown

let the points soar!

Fight on, fight on

til you have won

Sons of Wash-ing-ton!

Rah! Rah! Rah!

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail victory!

Braves on the warpath,

Fight for old D.C.!"

My dad passed on the Redskin fever to me and I passed it on to my son who lives in Minn, and grew up in the 1st Joe Gibbs era. There were 6 Cowboy fans at his house Mon. nite watching the game with him being the lone Skins fan. He called me Tues morning all hung over and said "Dad I hung in there and called the game in the 3rd qtr and said the Skins will score 2TDs in the 4th and win 14-13. How proud could a father be!!--Ray

raymo721 said:
My dad passed on the Redskin fever to me and I passed it on to my son who lives in Minn, and grew up in the 1st Joe Gibbs era. There were 6 Cowboy fans at his house Mon. nite watching the game with him being the lone Skins fan. He called me Tues morning all hung over and said "Dad I hung in there and called the game in the 3rd qtr and said the Skins will score 2TDs in the 4th and win 14-13. How proud could a father be!!--Ray

Don't you wish one of those 6 guys was a bookie.

Hornets to play 35 games in Oklahoma City; Six in Baton Rouge

Should the White Sox lose the Division, it will be one big collapse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)