Remote Code: Panasonic SC-PT480???

bebop

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 5, 2008
Idaho
Anyone able to help me find the proper remote code for a Panasonic SC-PT480? I have a 522 receiver (I think) and am using a 6.0 IR/UHF Pro remote on TV2. I'd love to be able to turn on the Panasonic Home Theater / DVD unit with the Dish Network remote. So far no luck. I'm trying it in AUX mode with the prefix "1" for the DVD codes and the prefix "2" for the amplifier codes. None of the Panasonic codes listed for those two categories have worked yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

Anyone able to help me find the proper remote code for a Panasonic SC-PT480? I have a 522 receiver (I think) and am using a 6.0 IR/UHF Pro remote on TV2. I'd love to be able to turn on the Panasonic Home Theater / DVD unit with the Dish Network remote. So far no luck. I'm trying it in AUX mode with the prefix "1" for the DVD codes and the prefix "2" for the amplifier codes. None of the Panasonic codes listed for those two categories have worked yet.

Any help would be appreciated.
Hold AUX: 2-658#

After cycling through the manual method and then checking the code this is what I found. Hope it helps someone else in the future.

Then you can set the remote for volume control of the amplifier instead of the TV by pressing:
  1. Hold AUX
  2. #
  3. + (Vol)
  4. 0 (Zero)
  5. #
  6. SAT
Then try the volume.

Maybe there is a better code - but it works for Power and Volume and that's all I really need.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)