"Reported attack site"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see it with Chrome on Android. I wonder if Google bases their blocking on what (OS) can be exploited?

I am not sure why some of you are seeing the warning screens again. I have just spent the last hour scanning the site and all of them including Google are reporting the site clean. :(

Merry Christmas!

Don't see it with Chrome on Android. I wonder if Google bases their blocking on what (OS) can be exploited?

I didn't see it with FF linux or,android and dolphin.Also saw another report of chrome and linux not getting the warning.So I would have to guess that it's mainly a Windows thing.

Getting it with Firefox this morning.

I am not sure why some of you are seeing the warning screens again. I have just spent the last hour scanning the site and all of them including Google are reporting the site clean. :(

Merry Christmas!

I had it pop up again this morning about 15 minutes ago on FF 17.0.1 and went to Chrome, doing it as well, went to IE8 and it's working fine ... think it's a IE thing !

I had it pop up again this morning about 15 minutes ago on FF 17.0.1 and went to Chrome, doing it as well, went to IE8 and it's working fine ... think it's a IE thing !

I have not seen the message with Chrome this morning.

I figured out why some people are seeing it sometimes, I guess some major cloud servers crashed yesterday and they restored them from earlier backups. So if your seeing a random one here and there its coming from a cloud server which has not been updated yet.

Again totally out of my control, but again we are scanning as safe. :)

I figured out why some people are seeing it sometimes, I guess some major cloud servers crashed yesterday and they restored them from earlier backups. So if your seeing a random one here and there its coming from a cloud server which has not been updated yet.

Again totally out of my control, but again we are scanning as safe. :)

Scott,
Thanks for keeping us updated ...
Most of us already have seen your post as to it being out of your hands, I think were just letting you know, regardless.

Don't take it as were questioning you buddy.

And btw, Merry Christmas !!!!

If you are still getting it try clearing your browser's cache. That worked for me.

I went from IE8 back to FF 17, when I got back on about 20 minutes ago, was working fine, for about 5-10 minutes, then got the message again, so it still hasn't cleared entirely yet.

Downside is, many may see the warning message from Chrome or Firefox and stay away (for a while). They'll never see these explanations...

Clear your cookies. That will fix the problem.
(in a Homer voice)Mmmmm, Christmas Cookies...

I have not seen it using Safari on my Mac and the links that Scott posted earlier in the thread show the site is clean. A shame that this humbug had to spoil Scott's Christmas when he should be spending time with his Family instead.

Merry Christmas, everybody!

I highly recommend that everyone who was using MSIE, windows and JAVA on the night of the issues does a full scan of their computer using Microsoft Security Essentials (it's free). I did a full scan on both my computers right after the issue and both came up with the same issues.
Trojan downloader OpenConnection.pw, Java Exploits CVE-2012-1723, 2012-1723/generic, 2011-3544, and 2012-3544 gen/B.

I am not saying they came from Satelliteguys since the issue was nationwide on the ad server, but my machines were clean before. I know this since I ran a full scan on my desktop in November before I shut it down until the issues hit the site the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)