Resurrection

Here again, with someone watching to poke holes ...
Resurrection ....
Do you REALLY think it's based on reality ?

Can't anyone just watch a show for the show itself ?

No, and no... But then I also talk to the bad drivers and bicyclers through my windshield like it will make a difference...

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I enjoyed it, and look forward to seeing where it goes.

The ending was intriguing. I'd want to re-watch the last few episodes; as the black family seemed to be much "older" and thus, I am trying to figure out how to put the adult agent (sad after 7 episodes I don't remember his name!) into context. The missing son; grown up; ok; but the timing seems off; plus we don't know if he died and was also a "returned" but returned when? And didn't they say his backstory involved something bad happening to HIS son?

I enjoyed it, and look forward to seeing where it goes.

The ending was intriguing. I'd want to re-watch the last few episodes; as the black family seemed to be much "older" and thus, I am trying to figure out how to put the adult agent (sad after 7 episodes I don't remember his name!) into context. The missing son; grown up; ok; but the timing seems off; plus we don't know if he died and was also a "returned" but returned when? And didn't they say his backstory involved something bad happening to HIS son?

Yeah, he must have also been a returned. I agree, the timing didn't work.

Omar Epps (Agent Belamy) was born in '73.

The clothing on the family looked around 50's/60's style.

So yeah, the timing does look off. Could he possibly be a grandson who inherited the mark from his father? He hasn't mentioned being an orphan, so be interesting to see where they take this.

Might just have to read Jason Mott's "The Returned" to see how the book is. I have a long drive coming up in June, so I might grab the audio version to listen to during the drive.

Last edited:
They are definitely going in a different direction than the The Returned on Sundance channel I watched last summer. Look forward to watching that show too ,since it will have a second season coming this summer or fall.

Omar Epps (Agent Belamy) was born in '73.

The clothing on the family looked around 50's/60's style.

So yeah, the timing does look off. Could he possibly be a grandson who inherited the mark from his father? He hasn't mentioned being an orphan, so be interesting to see where they take this.

Might just have to read Jason Mott's "The Returned" to see how the book is. I have a long drive coming up in June, so I might grab the audio version to listen to during the drive.

I am glad I wasn't crazy. :) Or at least not really crazy! ;)

'Game of Thrones' Favorite Boards ABC's 'Resurrection'
Stage and screen actress Donna Murphy has joined the ABC drama's sophomore season in a major recurring role, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

The actress will appear throughout the season as a mysterious government agent who will be in charge of monitoring Agent Bellamy (Omar Epps) and the activities in Arcadia. The character was vaguely mentioned during the show's Comic-Con panel July 25.

Murphy is the latest new addition to join Resurrection following the casting of Game of Thrones alum Michelle Fairley, who will play Margaret, Henry's (Kurtwood Smith) mother and Jacob's (Landon Gimenez) grandmother.

hollywoodreporter.com

[SERIES][SERIESWRAP1][EPISODENAME]Resurrection[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Sci-Fi & Fantasy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2014-03-09[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Aaron Zelman[/SERIESAUTH], [SERIESAUTH]Brad Pitt[/SERIESAUTH], [SERIESAUTH]Jason Mott[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Omar Epps[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Frances Fisher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Matt Craven[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Devin Kelley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Hildreth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samaire Armstrong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sam Hazeldine[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Landon Gimenez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kurtwood Smith[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nicholas Gonzalez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kevin Sizemore[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]Resurrection is an American fantasy drama television series based on the book The Returned by Jason Mott that follows the residents of Arcadia, Missouri, whose lives are upended when their loved ones return from the dead, unaged since their deaths.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP1][TVPOSTER1]
oNiK8YaOGR995kLlNPhsM3mx506.jpg
[/TVPOSTER1][/SERIES]

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]Resurrection[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
no-poster.png
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Revelation[/EPISODENAME]
Season: [SEASON]2[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]1[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-09-28[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]Bellamy awakens alone and abandoned at Arcadia's outskirts, missing a week of his life. As his memory returns, he has a shocking revelation. Meanwhile, Arcadia welcomes one more returned, Margaret Langston, the powerful matriarch of the Langston family, dead for over three decades.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]Resurrection[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
25BBZYAuBLrseEnEwswuSzJAlgz.jpg
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Echoes[/EPISODENAME]
Season: [SEASON]2[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]2[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-10-05[/EPISODEDATE]

GUEST STARS: [ACTOR]Katherine Willis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nadej k Bailey[/ACTOR][/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]Sheriff Fred and Bellamy fear that Caleb has returned. Janine wants to work on her marriage, despite Rachael's pregnancy. Margaret learns the fate of the family business.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 03

Sunday, October 12, 2014

"Multiple":
Tom decides to start a new parish for the returned; Bellamy decides to make a confession; human bones are found in the river.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)