Resurrection

The Americanized Version of the French show: The Returned. I love the French version, even having to read subtitles, so I will watch the American version too.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 1

Sunday, March 9, 2014

"The Returned": When deceased loved ones begin to reappear, the people in Arcadia change forever.

S~

I caught the abc distribution feed on c band fta a couple of days ago and recorded it. Watched it a couple of hours ago.

I caught the abc distribution feed on c band fta a couple of days ago and recorded it. Watched it a couple of hours ago.

Oh, gotcha ...

I really miss being able to play aroundvwith that stuff.
That and WFs of big games was also fun. :)

Cant afford it anymore.

What a tearjerker! Both the GF and I were.... anyway. As for the subject content, am surprised ABC would go with such a sensitive issue/storyline.

Anywho, If the Langstons' dont get to keep Jacob at the end of the series/season... am buying as much Disney stock as I can to complain during the next shareholders' meeting.

Loved the 1st episode. I only hope that the ABC show delivers on WHY the dead are coming back. In the French version the returned people became evil-like and sinister and also started rotting a bit. They also linked it to the lake and dam the town was using for a power source. I hope the American version goes in a completely different direction. It is definitely one of my new favorites so far.

Loved the 1st episode. I only hope that the ABC show delivers on WHY the dead are coming back. In the French version the returned people became evil-like and sinister and also started rotting a bit. They also linked it to the lake and dam the town was using for a power source. I hope the American version goes in a completely different direction. It is definitely one of my new favorites so far.
It probably will go in a different direction, as the US series is not based on the French series, but on the book "The Return" by Jason Mott.

http://jasonmottauthor.com/books/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts