Resurrection

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
Didn't know that Resurrection was filmed in Georgia until last night. Kinda recognized the square in Covington but it didn't really click. What really nailed it was the tomb which is at the McDonough City Cemetery (was there on Saturday for a funeral).

So now I'm surrounded by Zombie, Vampire, and Resurrected people. :D

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Not bad; I liked it...although I'm not sure if this show has staying power. Regardless, it was nice to see Omar Epps find another paying gig after House M.D.

Two things:
that kids is really creepy and that tree would have grown-around the G.I. Joe doll after 32-years.

Derwin0

Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
Not bad; I liked it...although I'm not sure if this show has staying power. Regardless, it was nice to see Omar Epps find another paying gig after House M.D.

Two things:
that kids is really creepy and that tree would have grown-around the G.I. Joe doll after 32-years.
I was thinking that it's clothes would have long ago disintegrated.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country

Two things:

I too am glad to see Omar Epps again.
Lets see one of the gals from House is starring in Once Upon a Time ...

Not sure what any other House people are up to of late.

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas

Unless this involves some kind of worm hole /time warp that propels the dead to present time , from their death sites. But if they did physically go forward in time to present day , why were their dead bodies that resembled them down to dna left in their place? I know Worm hole, time warped CLONES!! That 's it. I figured it all out.;)

Derwin0

Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
Unless this involves some kind of worm hole /time warp that propels the dead to present time , from their death sites. But if they did physically go forward in time to present day , why were their dead bodies that resembled them down to dna left in their place? I know Worm hole, time warped CLONES!! That 's it. I figured it all out.;)
I was talking about G.I.Joe's clothes.

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 2

Sunday, March 16, 2014

"Unearth": Bellamy wants to have Jacob's tomb exhumed; Pastor Tom reaches out to a childhood friend; Caleb claims he can't remember his death

S~

jevans64

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2009
+34.73823n -86.79162w

Don't under-estimate the power of the magic burlap cloth that kept Joe safe in its tree hole after 30+ years. It also kept the tree from growing around Joe and kept if from getting crushed too.

I have a feeling that this is going to be a modern Highway to Heaven, where souls are stuck in purgatory and are "sent" back to Earth to solve a mystery.

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
Don't under-estimate the power of the magic burlap cloth that kept Joe safe in its tree hole after 30+ years. It also kept the tree from growing around Joe and kept if from getting crushed too.

I have a feeling that this is going to be a modern Highway to Heaven, where souls are stuck in purgatory and are "sent" back to Earth to solve a mystery.

I still like my idea; Worm hole- Time Traveling CLONES baby!!!!!!!!!:D

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
Perhaps I was tired, but I couldn't pay attention to last night's show.

ME too. I couldn't tell you what was going either, other than they want to unearth the old crypt to find out if Jake is still in the tomb . My guess is he won't be if it stays like the French version. I hope that this one episode is the only one that is slow, or there will be some tune outs. They need to stay as good as the premier episode and keep the levels high.

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
So this is the second show based on a town of Arcadia (the first being Joan of Arcadia)?

I thought there was already a new Highway to Heaven or similar show coming out?

Looks like a great show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)