Resurrection

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
So this is the second show based on a town of Arcadia (the first being Joan of Arcadia)?

I thought there was already a new Highway to Heaven or similar show coming out?

Looks like a great show.

Joan's Arcadia was a fairly large city; this is a small midwest town.

I am enjoying the show.

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 3

Sunday, March 23, 2014

"Two Rivers": Exhuming Jacob's grave deepens the mystery of his return; Henry struggles to accept that Jacob is really the son he lost; Maggie and Bellamy wonder if the local river holds a clue that could connect Caleb's and Jacob's deaths.

S~

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
I liked the reference to Newton County, when the Sherriff went over to the bar in Newton.

Covington (location of Resurrection, and Vampire Diaries) is in Newton County, just over the county line from me.

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
I am really starting to think that my idea about Worm hole time traveling CLONES is right. How else can they find the remains in the coffin and they match to the returned people down to the clothes complete with hand marked names in the collar? On the French version they opened the coffins to find nothing but water from the lake inside. The must be moving in a different direction entirely on this show.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
The show is still doing well in the ratings, but I just don't have time or desire to continue watching this one.

9:00PM
ABC Resurrection 2.5 6 9.22
FOX Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey 1.7 4 4.23
NBC Believe 1.2 3 5.06

9:30PM
CBS The Good Wife 1.5 4 8.90

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
I'm in for the count, it and The Neighbors are my only ABC Timers, if it were not Softball / Baseball / Drag Racing, I wouldn't watch any of the ESPN's either...

I am really enjoying it. Just hoping it does not get cancelled before we find out what is causing the phenomena. It is quite enjoyable for me.

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
The show is still doing well in the ratings, but I just don't have time or desire to continue watching this one.

9:00PM
ABC Resurrection 2.5 6 9.22
FOX Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey 1.7 4 4.23
NBC Believe 1.2 3 5.06

9:30PM
CBS The Good Wife 1.5 4 8.90

I have a feeling this will be renewed. Its total viewership is almost as much as Once Upon a Time and Revenge combined.

S~

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
I have a feeling this will be renewed. Its total viewership is almost as much as Once Upon a Time and Revenge combined.

S~
Remember, it's still new ... lets see what happens with it come the second half of the season ...

Btw, are they going to split the season in half, so theres No flow to the series like others have done ?

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
I believe it is like many others and was only scheduled for a certain number of episodes. Not sure how many were ordered.

Kraven

Resident Bozo
Jun 2, 2012
Northern, VT
I am really starting to think that my idea about Worm hole time traveling CLONES is right. How else can they find the remains in the coffin and they match to the returned people down to the clothes complete with hand marked names in the collar? On the French version they opened the coffins to find nothing but water from the lake inside. The must be moving in a different direction entirely on this show.

Did you catch the subtle UFO refering in the last episode

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
Btw, are they going to split the season in half, so theres No flow to the series like others have done ?
No need to split it, as it's a mid-season show. With the first season order of only 8 episodes, it'll easily run til the end of the broadcast season in May.

Master Chef Season 9 (Season 6 Adults)

CW New Fall Shows Trailers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)