Retailer Chat Canceled?

AlaJoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2005
In the 1-14-2014 retailer chat thread Scott said "Next retailer chat will be Thursday February 20th at Noon Eastern Time. "

I was hoping for some updates on super joey availability, and other issues but I see no postings???????

It may have aired and I forgot to watch it. Normally I add it to my calendar as a reminder but i didn't do that for this one for whatever reason. :(

I don't think they had one Scott. There was no notice from Dish stating there was going to be one on. Usually I see a notice from Dish and I get a notice from my distributor.

Normally I get one and normally they mention on Twitter that the show is about to start as well. I didn't get either of those today.

I've been watching for it to show up on the guide so I can set a timer and it never showed up. They're still showing repeats of the 1/14 chat.

I don't know if this is true but.... How Much Will DISH Lose By Not Airing Elimination Chamber? - Speaking of DISH Network, Dave Meltzer made some interesting notes on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio about DISH Network not carrying the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. Meltzer noted that DISH Network would only lose in the ballpark of $460,000 (taking into account the split between WWE and DISH). While DISH will be announcing their Q4 2013 results tomorrow, for Q3 2013 the company generated $3.6 billion in revenue.Meltzer pointed out that WWE is a distant number three in pay-per-view, behind boxing and the UFC. If DISH were to cave in to WWE's demands, it would set a precedent that would potentially allow boxing and UFC to undercut them and make their events available on the internet at a slightly lower price, while not having to split the revenue with the satellite providers.

I'd sooner find out my info here after all the details are sorted out. No need to watch chat unless you're really bored & have time to kill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts