Rfd Hd?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Stern has had:
Paul McCartney, George Clooney, Rudy Guilliani, Martha Stewart, Martina Navratilova, Kevin Bacon, Drew Carey, 50 Cent, Robert Duval, Jimmy Kimmel, Chris Rock, Nicholas Cage, George Carlin, Howie Mandal, Jon Stewart, Gene Simmons, Micheal Moore, Kevin Connolly, Sarah Silverman, Jerry Rice, Adam Carolla, David Lee Roth, Mr. T., James Brown, Joe Walsh, Pat Cooper, Leslie West, William Shatner, Donald Trump, Joan Rivers, Lisa Lampenelli, Bill Maher, Ozzy Osbourne, Richard Roeper, Gianni Russo, Conan O'Brian, David Spade, Christ Kattan, JJ Abrams, Jamie Foxx, Greg Geraldo, David Letterman, Dave Attell, Colin Quinn, Brad Garrett, Kelsey Grammar, Snoop Dogg, Gary Busey, Andy Dick, Don Rickles, John Stamos, Bob Saget, Louis C.K., Greg Fitzsimmons, Jim Carey, Sam Simon, Carol Alt, Richard Simmons, Sam Kinison, James Woods, Richard Belzer, Sylvester Stallone, Len Berman, Nancy Sinatra, Paul Anka, Chuck Zito, Henry Hill, Debbie Gibson, Roger Ebert, Jay Leno, OJ Simpson, The Dixie Chicks, Ringo Starr, Vanessa Williams, Courtney Love, Lewis Black, Mark Harris, Robert Schimmel, Norm McDonald, Dee Snider, Smokey Robinson, Joe Fraiser, Leon Sphinx, David Blaine, Tracy Morgan, Larry King, Jimmy Fallon, Dave Chappelle, Al Lewis, Keith Ablow, Hulk Hogan, Kid Rock, Dick Clark, Billy Preston, John Daly.. . . . .

I'm not a huge fan or either Stern or Imus. I do happen to enjoy the guests on Imus' show, especially with the political season upcoming.

Imus said a horrible, horrible thing about the Rutger's Women's basketball team for which he apologized and was forgiven by the team. He lost his job for 8 months.

Having said all that, when you review the list of Stern's guests which you posted above, with the exception of Rudy, Martha Stewart (a convicted felon) and Robert Duval, it's pretty clear that the other members of the list didn't come to the list straight from a Mensa meeting.

That's my opinion, you're certainly entitled to yours!

There's a thing you're not recognizing. Imus is an untalented, idea stealing racist.

He has been quoted on NUMEROUS occasions while at WNBC, which became WFAN openly calling black women N*ggers in front of their faces.. even calling Robin that (to which she ran after him and he ran away like a wuss.) He also called Howard a "K*ke bastard who should have been thrown in the oven." This is all documented.. not just stuff Howard as said. Do you really want to listen to someone who just spews hatred like that?

Did you also know that Imus has numerous children from previous marriages who he just abandoned while he has more children with his new wife?

Also, I didn't know that people like Paul McCartney, Nicholas Cage, Chris Rock, George Carlin, and Donald Trump were all "idiots."

My point is that Imus has NO redeeming values, and also, if you were a politician, or someone who's every move is monitored and scrutinized, would you go on a show who's host has been exposed as a racist? I think that if anything you should view the Imus show as a show of people/guests that you should NOT listen to or trust, because clearly they don't have good judgment as to how to present themselves.

Does Stern have any redeeming qualities? I didn't think so.
Stern may not come across as a racist, just a filthy pig. I can take great pride in knowing that I'll never listen to him.

Even though I'm a loyal Stern listener, I don't think I'd really care to see either him or the even older, and harder to look at, Imus, in HD.

There are a lot of other channels that I'd like to see in HD on D* waaaay before RFD. PBSHD, TCM, AMC & maybe the NASA channel--to name a few.

There's a thing you're not recognizing. Imus is an untalented, idea stealing racist.

He has been quoted on NUMEROUS occasions while at WNBC, which became WFAN openly calling black women N*ggers in front of their faces.. even calling Robin that (to which she ran after him and he ran away like a wuss.) He also called Howard a "K*ke bastard who should have been thrown in the oven." This is all documented.. not just stuff Howard as said. Do you really want to listen to someone who just spews hatred like that?

Did you also know that Imus has numerous children from previous marriages who he just abandoned while he has more children with his new wife?

Also, I didn't know that people like Paul McCartney, Nicholas Cage, Chris Rock, George Carlin, and Donald Trump were all "idiots."

My point is that Imus has NO redeeming values, and also, if you were a politician, or someone who's every move is monitored and scrutinized, would you go on a show who's host has been exposed as a racist? I think that if anything you should view the Imus show as a show of people/guests that you should NOT listen to or trust, because clearly they don't have good judgment as to how to present themselves.

When did Imus go wee wee in your fruit loops?

Pretty strongly help opinions about so trivial a subject!

Anyone who calls Don Imus a racist obviously is not a listener (or watcher of his show). He and his crew make fun of EVERYONE. He is also one of the best interviewers on the air - witness how politicians flock to his show. BUT, this thread is about RFDHD. RFD has announced that their HD programming content/schedule will be different than their SD channel. There will, however, be some duplication, i.e., Imus' morning show will be rebroadcast evenings on the HD outlet.

Thought I'd resurrect an old thread, since I just discovered RFD-TV and also noticed that they have an HD affiliate. Any new information on if DirecTV is thinking about adding RFD-HD?

Thought I'd resurrect an old thread, since I just discovered RFD-TV and also noticed that they have an HD affiliate. Any new information on if DirecTV is thinking about adding RFD-HD?

I've never heard of it, where does it rate as far as neilson ratings with thier programming ?

Jimbo

RFDTV carries Imus if you're into that

THey have some good entertainment programs based for the rural farm folks

When I had TWC they had in in HD. I watched the Rodeos sometime and was some of the best looking HD I saw on TWC.

I wouldn't mind having it in HD.

Even with imus I can't imagine that thsi cahnnel has alot of viewers. not sure how strn got into the discussion at all.

Love the 'fro! Oscar Gamble had the perfect swing for Yankee Stadium, even if his hair was sticking out of his helmet. LOL!!!

Looking back at these earlier posts, and it's amazing the different things that people had in such a hatred towards Imus and Stern. Stern is probably going to be the first inductee if there's ever a Perverts Hall of Fame. Imus does have a prejudice towards certain races -- kind of like Rush Bimbo. That being said, when I first saw the Rutgers' women's basketball team five years ago, my first thought when they came on to the court was that they looked like some thugs. They didn't look very lady-like.

That being said, I thought I saw Imus in HD the other night. Then I realized it was Moon Missions on Discovery Science. I thought it was a closeup of Imus, but then I realized I was looking at the Sea of Tranquility.

Looking back at these earlier posts, and it's amazing the different things that people had in such a hatred towards Imus and Stern. Stern is probably going to be the first inductee if there's ever a Perverts Hall of Fame. Imus does have a prejudice towards certain races -- kind of like Rush Bimbo. That being said, when I first saw the Rutgers' women's basketball team five years ago, my first thought when they came on to the court was that they looked like some thugs. They didn't look very lady-like.

That being said, I thought I saw Imus in HD the other night. Then I realized it was Moon Missions on Discovery Science. I thought it was a closeup of Imus, but then I realized I was looking at the Sea of Tranquility.

Yeah, I'm not sure who would look worse in HD: Imus or Larry King?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts