Roku Volume

A roku is a roku...hisense just has it built into the tv...it has the same options as a stand alone roku...not sure why Google didn't tell you that
When the Roku engine controls the entirety of the TV, it isn't the same as using an outboard streaming device. You can't end-run Roku on a Roku TV.

When the Roku engine controls the entirety of the TV, it isn't the same as using an outboard streaming device. You can't end-run Roku on a Roku TV.
Bzzzzzz wrong...the TV and ROKU are still separate devices...Hisense doesn't do ROKUs and ROKU doesn't do TVs...The Roku is just installed in the tv

Reactions: Howard Simmons
image.jpg

This is what I get on the TV on power up.

I have various Rokus, and an Insignia Roku TV. UI is similar, but certainly not exactly the same.
Juan is actually correct for once, Roku TVs have a different menu, mostly due to the things a streaming box does not deal with, inputs, display, colors, sharpness, etc, along with more sound options, including Bass/Treble, then OTA options, many, many more things that I am not bringing up.

This is what I see using a Roku device on my old, not smart, Samsung HDTV:

image.jpg

Press “Home” and I see:

image.jpg

Or:

image.jpg

Bzzzzzz wrong...the TV and ROKU are still separate devices...Hisense doesn't do ROKUs and ROKU doesn't do TVs...The Roku is just installed in the tv
Hisense does indeed do Roku TVs. They also offer Android TV, Fire TV and Google TV models.

1710430547377.png

Every feature and function of the R series is controlled through the Roku engine.

While we're at it, let's just keep the Juan is wrong train running:

1710430839804.png

Reactions: Foxbat
Hisense does indeed do Roku TVs. They also offer Android TV, Fire TV and Google TV models.

View attachment 169454

Every feature and function of the R series is controlled through the Roku engine.

While we're at it, let's just keep the Juan is wrong train running:

View attachment 169458

From this screen..go to settings---accessibility--- volume....should say high, low, medium...controls volume for Roku app