Rumor NO MORE!, SpeedHD, FX HD & More THIS WEEK! (NOW LIVE)

Scott you should know better than to put out "Romoured Information"Got us all excited to get FX in HD yesterday ,just to be disapointed.Hope I am wrong on this one but its obvious that your so called reliable source isnt that reliable.

Based on his track record he has come through 95% of the time. He puts out what he hears....which I would say is more than what you hear....so just slow your roll and wait till Friday afternoon.....

Okay, there is a Formula 1 race in Barcelona, Spain, this weekend. Dish has already missed the window for the Friday Practice, but there is still qualifying and the race Sunday morning (EDT). Come on, Dish, give me enough time to get my timers set for the Speed HD feed!

Okay, there is a Formula 1 race in Barcelona, Spain, this weekend. Dish has already missed the window for the Friday Practice, but there is still qualifying and the race Sunday morning (EDT). Come on, Dish, give me enough time to get my timers set for the Speed HD feed!

Wouldn't that be awesome!

Scott you should know better than to put out "Romoured Information"Got us all excited to get FX in HD yesterday ,just to be disapointed.Hope I am wrong on this one but its obvious that your so called reliable source isnt that reliable.

Please don't say "got US all excited". Most of US were not dumb enough to assume he meant Wednesday. If fact, by the time the rumor (BTW, that's how you spell 'rumor') came out, the initial uplink changes were already made (moving the TMPs to permanent channel #s.)

Those changes are made as much as a week in advance of actually making them available, occasionally more. We know that there is an event this week, why would they release the channels on Wednesday, spoiling the chance to announce it at the event?

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised to see them announce that they will be available NEXT week. All the people saying wait for Friday...I hope they are right, but I'm prepared to wait until Wednesday without making any disparaging remarks.

Yes, Scott's sources have goofed a few times lately, but everything eventually came through. Just because YOU read too much into this week's rumor and didn't bother to apply any logical thinking doesn't make things "obvious". If you learn to read and interpret the uplink reports, you'll see the patterns. And this week's uplink clearly supports the rumor. It doesn't say WHEN, just supports the what. But only a fool expected them last Wednesday.

I am hearing we should see something by 4PM ET today.

Keep your fingers crossed.

The big announcements will be made in about 3 hours here in Denver. :)

STAY TUNED!

Hell YEAH! FXFXFX

I hope it goes into Turbo Silver. I spend $1.89/week on downloading their shows, I could upgrade to Silver for about the same and get HD.