S 238?

The only issue I'm seeing with my Harmony remote is that (at least prior to S238) IR was slow to respond after turning the hopper on for viewing. That seems to not be a problem so far on S238.

Cheers,

I have a Harmony 880 & a Harmony One, and I'm looking at moving to 2H. You guys are scaring me.

Why would this be a default behavior? If a customer selects a list other than "my channels" or a custom defined list, then why change anything? It would be the equivalent of desktop shortcuts. If a shortcut is added to the desktop by the user, it should stay there until it's removed by the user. Using dish's logic, the desktop would be wiped clean after a reboot of the computer.
Logic dictates that it should. But, logic is not always a high priority for Dish.

Because in the past with VIP models, the list would stay on last used. That was changed across all those receivers via a sw update a long time ago, it was changed to lower impact from people missing channels or calling dish because they see a channel in the guide they can't access.
A bad decision for a weak reason that is almost unanimously hated by users.

I have a Harmony 880 & a Harmony One, and I'm looking at moving to 2H. You guys are scaring me.

Not to worry Navy, the only issue I have with my Harmony and Hopper is using Game Finder with the blue button, don't ask :), and then it goes into its loop. There are simple ways to get out of this loop. I use this so little it doesn't matter to me. I think Dish has this on a low priority fix because they believe the masses out their see it the same way.

Not to worry Navy, the only issue I have with my Harmony and Hopper is using Game Finder with the blue button, don't ask :), and then it goes into its loop. There are simple ways to get out of this loop. I use this so little it doesn't matter to me. I think Dish has this on a low priority fix because they believe the masses out their see it the same way.

Thank you. No interest in Game Finder.

Will the hopper ever get a list view update? I wish the picture was bigger when you display the guide. A list to me is easier to scroll through.

My other Hopper finally received 238 last night, I had almost given up hope. So far it looks like my caller ID problem is fixed and the internet connectivity problem is at least better. Haven't had the time to fully test it.

I hate under the banner it has those two shortcuts tv viewing status and apps. I'd rather they not be there. I have noticed s238 is a bit faster.

I hate under the banner it has those two shortcuts tv viewing status and apps. I'd rather they not be there. I have noticed s238 is a bit faster.
Yep, I got it last night and that's the first thing my wife noticed this morning. Seems kind of redundant and "dumb" to have made that a banner on EVERY single channel change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)