S211 and Hoppers

John Kotches

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 21, 2003
Troy, IL (STL Area)
For the first time in a while, I've noticed that the top and bottom of the hour pause on the hopper/joeys seems to have stopped.

I've had the TV on in the living room while I work from home and noticed "not noticing" the brief pauses/breakups on the hopper and joeys.

What about others on S211?

For the first time in a while, I've noticed that the top and bottom of the hour pause on the hopper/joeys seems to have stopped.

I've had the TV on in the living room while I work from home and noticed "not noticing" the brief pauses/breakups on the hopper and joeys.

What about others on S211?

I got S211 on both hoppers. I'll check for the picture freeze/audio drop tonight. I did notice All 4 of the PTAT channels were showing from the red button page tonight. I have had 3 channels one night, then all 4, then back to 3. This was on S209 so maybe this has been fixed.

Just got 211 on both Hoppers here. Joeys are still on 261. I'll try and remember to look for top/bottom hour glitching. That's one of the first things I noticed with the Hoppers on 207 and 209.

I have 211 on the Hoppers and 262 on the Joeys. I have noticed a slight glitching out occur at the top of the hour. Not as bad as on the previous software but it's still there.

I noticed a big change today with 211. I went to watch a PTAT program today recorded last night (Hopper was already updated to 211). As soon as I clicked "Start over" a big red Kangaroo popped up and announced that I could skip (it actually said hop ahead) commercials. This is big for me, I hate commercials. So I watched last nights CSI that way and it worked really good. I did not notice this option before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts