WANTED Sangen HDT-20 HD Radio, Sony XDR-F1HD and/or any regular FM Tuner

cpalmer2k

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 18, 2013
United States
Looking to purchase one or two FM Radio tuners. I'd ideally love to find some combination of the Sangen HDT-20 or Sony XDR-F1HD HD Radios. I'd also be open to any other relatively solid FM tuner though for one of the radios if it has RCA audio outputs and a coaxial FM antenna input.

Looking to purchase one or two FM Radio tuners. I'd ideally love to find some combination of the Sangen HDT-20 or Sony XDR-F1HD HD Radios. I'd also be open to any other relatively solid FM tuner though for one of the radios if it has RCA audio outputs and a coaxial FM antenna input.
Maybe it would be easier if you gave a rundown of the features (remote control, timers, presets) you desire.

There aren't many options designed for incorporation into a larger audio system so don't expect an avalanche of responses. Some conventional stereo receivers and AVRs include HD-Radio capability so that may be another avenue.

Hybrid-Digital Radio isn't an option for me as the nearest stations are much more than 20 miles away. I use a Grace Digital Internet radio that brings in pretty much all of the HD Radio stations from everywhere via the Internet.

I have a Sony XDR-F1HD not working for many years. Apparently these have an overheating problem which damages the power supply and might be repairable. I've never bothered to investigate since there is only 1 HD station in my area. Yours for shipping cost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts