FOR SALE Equipment Blowout Sale

cpalmer2k

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 18, 2013
United States
I'm cleaning up and getting rid of a lot of video/audio related hardware that might be of use to some in the forums. All prices I think are fair, but I will consider offers for anything on the list.

Solid Signal Digiair Pro ATSC TV Antenna Signal Meter (DIGIAIR-PRO-ATSC)
- Brand new, only used it once. Still has the protective plastic over the display. Great device, lets you see one antenna channel's strength at a time, or has a multi-display feature that lets you monitor six channels at once. Asking $325 shipped.

Hauppauge HD PVR Rocket - allows HD recording via component or HDMI video sources as long as they are not HDCP protected. Like new, have only used it a few times. Comes with all cables, etc. This model is unique in that you can plug in a USB drive and record HD video directly with the device, without having to use a computer if you don't want to. Asking $100

Uniden Bearcat 396XT APOC P25 Digital Trunking Scanner. Comes with AC and DC chargers, original antenna, and USB programming cable. $225 shipped

IOGear Wireless HDMI Transmitter/Receiver- Transmits up to 3D 1080p video w/ 5.1 Channel Audio, $125. Includes transmitter, receiver and remote.

I have two home type AM/FM/HD Radio Tuner Decks as well. Both have Left/Right audio outputs, and come with their original included flexible FM antennas and remotes.

Sangean HDT-1 Radio Tuner - $100 shipped
INSIGNIA HD Tuner FM/AM Receiver Component Radio NS-HDTUNE - $100 shipped

DirecTV DSWM 13 Tuner LNB- Brand New, bought as a spare and never have used it - $25 shipped
DirecTV Reverse Band 4K DSWM 5LNB Part # 5D2RBLNBRO-01 $50 Shipped
Both LNBs are legit, and come with their full green stickers intact.

DCI401MCS Pro:Idiom Security Terminator (HDMI output of Pro:Idiom™ protected content originating on a COM2000) $50 shipped

PM me if you are interested in any of the above.

Last edited:
Have you used the rocket to record off a Dish DVR? Presumably with the Hauppauge AV cable.

Have you used the rocket to record off a Dish DVR? Presumably with the Hauppauge AV cable.

I have, but that was before HDCP went crazy on Dish so I was able to simply record with the HDMI output. I've successfully recorded from my old HR34 Genie using the included Component adapter many times as well. Now I do all my recording with TiVo, so I just haven't used it lately.