sat signal 0% on DVR???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

vitapress

Original poster
Aug 19, 2006
Hi,
I just moved to a new house which has a small round satelite with dual lnb mounted on the roof. At my old house I had a small round dual lnb Hughes dish which I used with my DirecTV DVR + receiver.
I hooked up my DirevTV DVR + with the current dish on the roof of my new home (its a small round dish with 2 lnb, name is faded so cant tell the brand). Im not getting any signal at all.
Anyway, I pulled out my old RCA receiver with the old HU card and put it to ch100 and the signal was at 100% with the current dish. Why is the DVR seeing no signal?
The DVR settings info automatically shows that its a OVAL (is that round or egg shaped) type dish connected. And it's still see's my old zip code, how do I change that?
Why is it seeing no signal?

vitapress said:
Hi,
I just moved to a new house which has a small round satelite with dual lnb mounted on the roof. At my old house I had a small round dual lnb Hughes dish which I used with my DirecTV DVR + receiver.
I hooked up my DirevTV DVR + with the current dish on the roof of my new home (its a small round dish with 2 lnb, name is faded so cant tell the brand). Im not getting any signal at all.
Anyway, I pulled out my old RCA receiver with the old HU card and put it to ch100 and the signal was at 100% with the current dish. Why is the DVR seeing no signal?
The DVR settings info automatically shows that its a OVAL (is that round or egg shaped) type dish connected. And it's still see's my old zip code, how do I change that?
Why is it seeing no signal?
Just run auto detect on your R-15 receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)