Satellite AV Contest #2 - GEOSATpro microHD - Enter to Win - Drawing on 6/18/2012

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
Enter Today to Win!
GEOSATpro microHD
Contest ends 11:59pm PT 6/17/2012

microHD_GiftBox_Front.jpg

Be the first to own and review the new GEOSATpro microHD DVBS S2, Mpeg2/4 satellite receiver that you helped design and create! The microHD receivers will be available to the general public on June20th, but here is your chance to win a free microHD including free shipping anywhere in the continental US or Canada.

What's the catch? If you win, we simply requesting that you post your review to SatelliteGuys or any other forum that you are a member. We want honest reviews and an opportunity to address any issues that you might find to help improve the microHD and continue to implement the features that you have requested.

How to enter:

Easy entry for those of you who do not want to write an essay on your summer vacation..... :D
Just type this phrase: I want my microHD

Then sing along with me to the tune of the MTV kickoff song..... " I want my.... I want my.... I want my microHD" :D

Small print:
This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member who is in good standing with the exception of Satellite AV staff and members of their families. One entry per SatelliteGuy Member. Contest ends 11:59 pm, PST, 6/17/2012.

A drawing of two winners to each receive one GEOSATpro microHD. The drawing will be made by a member of our staff on June 18th, 2012. If a winner does not respond to our SatelliteGuys PM notification within 10 days, the prize will be forfeited and the unit will be offered to another contestant by random drawing.

This prize will be shipped free of charge via FedEx Ground or USPS to any continental US or Canadian residence or business address. If you are outside of the Continental US or Canada, you will be responsible for all shipping cost and any brokerage and/or customs fees.

Good Luck to All SatelliteGuys Members!

GEOSATpro_Front_Reflect.png

microHD.REAR.420px.jpg

microHD%20Specs20120604.jpg

Attachments

• microHD.REAR.420px.jpg
    microHD.REAR.420px.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my micI want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHDI want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want your microHD

Cheers, K

roHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD I want my microHD

Status
Please reply by conversation.