Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Greetings and welcome to SatelliteGuys coverage of the 2006 Consumer Electronics Show from Las Vegas!

Over the next week this forum will be filled with all kinds of things from the CES show including Press Releases, LIVE reports from the show and photos from the show.

We have made special arrangements to have a live Internet connection which should cover the entire CES floor. With this technology we Will be able to post recaps from the big satellite press conferences as they are happening!

In addition on our homepage we will also have our talking head back again for the second straight year! With our talking head we can update the site instantly from any phone. When satellite news breaks you will read it or hear it first here at SatelliteGuys!

We hope you enjoy our coverage of the 2006 Consumer Electronics Show!

I know I'm looking forward to this! Thanks for taking the time and effort to covering the show, Scott.

Scott,

Great job with the pre-CES "Talking Head" preview. Some might appreciate the option to turn it off. Not me; I'll keep mine on and hear the breaking news as you report it. Thanks, Scott.

Thanks for the hard work, Scott...Don't forget to have a little Vegas fun while you're out there too! :D

Yeah Yeah, New Technology blah blah, what about the important things?

Where's Our Golden Girl Reruns??!?!? Where's our NBR?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)