Satelliteguys Exclusive- Yambeka 5 Speaker HT

I found Yambeka's center channel to be really lacking in punch for the conversaitons in movies and television.

I will look it up. You don't have to go with what I got, I already had the CV speaker and when I hooked up the Yambeka center it was really lacking in sound compared to my CV.

$25 Discount For SatGuys - Through Christmas

Hi SatGuys!

We are offering $25 Discount for all SatGuys members who order a 5 or 7 speaker set of Yambeka's throughout the remainder of the year! Thanks for all the support

Whats the difference between the av and sx models?? Is it worth the 100$ even know I prefer black anyway. For the extra 100$ I could order some bipolar surrounds to and have a 7.1

Well arent I an idiot, guess I should also ask what the difference in the Yambeka and fluance speakers are too yes? I cant decide which ones to get. I assume this forum will tell me to go with Yambeka, can you tell me why? I'm new to this and no way an audio wizard. This is going to be the surround for now and later moved into the garage on the game TV when I can afford something else, If I decide I even need more, might just buy another set of these.

Thanks for the help wish I could find a comparison on the two somewhere.

Last edited:
Think I'm leaning towards the Yambekas after reading mostly this forum. Are there any other forums out there besides theater shack with reviews on this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)