SatelliteGuys Get Together in Ionia, MI?

Are you interested in a SatelliteGuys Get Together in Ionia, MI?

• Yes I am interested and would try my best to attend!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No sorry... I wish I could go though!

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Excellent news, Scott....
and a GREAT weekend, as we have lots going on in the area...some of which is offered to we, who gather by friends of the station who want to show our town's historic places, among other things!

Jim

We're working with our good friends the McCord family to get Saturday set up with the historic tour in Ionia.

To answer the question about WION tours, we can make this happen MOST anytime....as Scott mentioned, first after the show on Friday,
then, if need-be, no problem doing additional walk-through tours during the weekend! We're not "huge" and it's no bother at all. I always
enjoy showing off the studios, and while we're not "huge" ....we're certainly NOT the cubicle-style of radio broadcasting today with 7 stations
in one building, each with a small cubicle and a fiber line to the transmitter. This is radio the way it used to be, but with modern software and
technology!

We're not positive there's an afternoon movie at the theatre on Main Street in town, but....you won't miss the tour, in any case! It's well worth seeing! Bring your camera!

Looking forward to firming up the schedule a bit more, but Scott's got most of it nailed well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)