SatelliteGuys Giving Thanks Holiday Giveaway Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats dont24!! Enjoy!!!

And thank Scott & Eva for offering such fantastic prizes and the many chances we all had to win one of them!

Merry Christmas!

Ghpr13:)

congratulations. awesome gift! many thanks to scott and eva for their generosity

Congratulations dont24.

And thanks again to Scott and Eva who continue to go above and beyond in order to make this the best site possible.

Congratulations Dont24!

This was a fun exercise, even if I didn't win.... Thanks Scott and Eva for a good time, now and all year, and next year too!

Congrats to Dont24 who is our GRAND PRIZE WINNER and scores a brand new iPad 2!

Thank you to everyone who played, hopefully it was fun! I wish I could give everyone a prize but unfortunetly I can't. :)

I am proud that we can do this ever year and give back and say thanks to our members! No other site I know of does this!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

-- Santa Scott

Wow! Thanks to Scott, Eva, entire staff, everyone involved. SatGuys is the best. I don't know any other site that gives back to their members like this!
Awesome prize. I've never won anything this nice.

Last edited:
Congratulations dont24. Thanks to the Greckw, grek, er… Scott and Eva for all the fun!

I can't believe I didn't win anything. First time in 3 years I haven't won something. LOL. Thanks for the chance to win Scott and Eva.
It is fun being on here and doing what I do for the site.

Congrats to dont24 and a thank you to Scott for another very nice round of prizes this year. I was curious about the number of entries myself and that is a huge response. This was a very fun way to do this this year. Though my wife got tired of me running downstairs now and then to do a quick entry. I got in 215 times and the last one the 13th at 11:57pm, but, alas, it was not meant to be. May everyone have a Merry and safe Christmas or Holiday and Happy New Year. Again a thanks to Scott and Congrats to dont24.

I got to admit I liked using this new automated system, it worked well and allowed for us to be fair to everyone.

Since there are no more Charlie Chats I had to think of a way to give out the prizes and this was the best way. And it also solved the issue for the folks who couldn't make it into our chats. :)

I got to admit I was nervous when I checked to see who won the iPad yesterday, I wanted it to be a regular member and not someone who just signed up to win a prize and was relieved to see a long time active member was the winner. :)

Merry Christmas All!

Yes it was. 9:30am. Sadly, I had to head off to work right after. Won't be able to set it up and check it out until later this evening.
A big thanks to everyone again! I was going to try a keep a secret from the family until Christmas. That didn't last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)