SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll find out when you get higher, they are like gold and I think I'll keep them.

Yeah, ITR, Blackmail, and the friggin cellphones.... the bane of my existence, although I find now that I get them a lot just through fighting.

You use 15 gf points to change your character name, put [SBG] in as part of the name. Then of course,go and join the family:

Login | Facebook

You can also join Best of the Best SBG: Login | Facebook (although that one is moderated these days, and I am not sure if they accept everyone).

It is how I got most of my Mafia family - including some very high powered players. They have a brute squad (they call them enforcers), who if you are bullied, you post messages about, and they go after them.

SBG is a family that generally practices fair play - no bullying; no going after tagged players.
Some clans have requirements also. TFS requires 2000 attack/ 2000 defense. Most clans won't like it if you add their tag first, then ask if you can join. I'm a member of Mafia Pit and Hendri's Wrecking Crew(HWC).

Some clans have requirements also. TFS requires 2000 attack/ 2000 defense. Most clans won't like it if you add their tag first, then ask if you can join. I'm a member of Mafia Pit and Hendri's Wrecking Crew(HWC).

Well, the SBG family lets you in if you have tagged yourself; the Best of SBG is a bit more selective, but there has been grandfathering.

Yeah, ITR, Blackmail, and the friggin cellphones.... the bane of my existence, although I find now that I get them a lot just through fighting.

I have 95 cell phones, 106 computer setups, 63 cameras, 123 photos and 55 ITRs.

I think I'm gonna still need more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBowl Halftime Show

Burt Reynolds - the man, the moustache, the movies :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts