SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than buying them w/a credit card,anyone know a good source that drops satellite phones ? I'm stuck at the moment grrrrrrrrrr !!!

You have to do the job "Hijack A Boat Load Of Electronics " on Level 3, Episode 2 of Bangkok. I don't have any right now but if I do get some I will send to you.

Are you in a clan? My clan gathers up all that stuff and gives it to those of us who need it.

Folks, I need 3 acetylene torches to get to Level 9 of the chop shop. If you can help, I'd appreciate it.

THANKS!

One power tool short of level 9. Don't send one, I'll find one by accident. On the other hand, if somebody has a solar panel, or bulletproof glass..... just looking to fill in the collection. I found that taking my chances on the second build (misc. rare) has worked out pretty good for me. Got the level 9 car through there. Everything is 40 attack or defense, so for 25 parts it's a great deal.

In other news, I'm currently 11 clicks away from finishing Bangkok. Maybe tonight, probably tomorrow morning. Anybody care to venture a guess as to when Las Vegas will open? I think Memorial Day sounds about right.

I'm a level 617 and on level 4 of Dragon Head (5B). I hope to get through the job that needs sat phones before the end of tomorrow if that's when the Fan Appreciation ends. I have just enough phones to complete the job if I get there in time. Right now, I'm on chapter 2 at the choice point and 64% of the way through that.

there use to be a direct link to be able to give once in the mafia wars but i no longer see that link there. if anyone has a link to a page i can go to to get this link again so i can share please help me out .

thanks

What is this stupid Unicorn castle? I have lost all the cars that I made from the chop shop. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts