SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I friggen hate Bangkok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How far are you there? Vegas has better weapons, and Italy is where it's at. If you aren't too far into Bangkok, forget about it. If you're in the last job there, let it sit until you bank enough money to finish. That should only take about a year. And by then the centipede will be so far down your list, you won't care anyhow.

I vaulted the Daily Chance Collection tonight. I'm so happy. :D :D

Wow! I still only have two of the items. (I had a third, but it was a duplicate) Too bad the Daily Take doesn't spot me one of those every now and then.

Did you get something decent at least for your trouble? (edit - never mind - just saw the 10% loot drop when reading further)

BTW, anyone notice that they don't give you RP anymore for collecting 6 in a week? Now they give you "up to 20 loyalty points!" which is completely useless (50 points will get you a 100 Energy boost. Yippee.)

How far are you there? Vegas has better weapons, and Italy is where it's at. If you aren't too far into Bangkok, forget about it. If you're in the last job there, let it sit until you bank enough money to finish. That should only take about a year. And by then the centipede will be so far down your list, you won't care anyhow.

THat's exactly what I was thinking about doing. I am almost finished though. I'll let my properties build up the cash, and just go back there every now and then. It's gonna eat me alive though. I hate not finishing things as soon as I can once they are started.

Finished the first 5 cities in Italy yesterday. The last boss will make you cry. 3 hour battle of attrition and repetition. They need to fix the "helping" glitch on those boss jobs.

Finished Italy and the Moscow boss fights.

Russians weren't so hard. Disappointed with the bonuses for helping others though. Spend more stamina then you get back in rewards. Piddly amount of exp. pts. and some money. They can keep it. I've helped all the people I'm going to help. Just about done wasting my points on the missions too. Rarely get anything that makes my lists anymore.

Paul Wozniak said:
Russians weren't so hard. Disappointed with the bonuses for helping others though. Spend more stamina then you get back in rewards. Piddly amount of exp. pts. and some money. They can keep it. I've helped all the people I'm going to help. Just about done wasting my points on the missions too. Rarely get anything that makes my lists anymore.

Yep. Finished Russia today. Big suck. Missions are ok if folks will help. I am also done with them.

I have over 3,000 people in my mafia and not one person helped me in any Russia Mission. I wont help anyone with those.

Congrats Tom !

I'm one boss fight away from "Leaving Las Vegas" ! The Stamina costs in LV are a Bit*h.
Anyone else get any "Motor oil" as gifts or loot drops ? I got a few but can't find them in my Loot.Anyone know what they are for ?

Last edited:
Congrats Tom !

I'm one boss fight away from "Leaving Las Vegas" ! The Stamina costs in LV are a Bit*h.
Anyone else get any "Motor oil" as gifts or loot drops ? I got a few but can't find them in my Loot.Anyone know what they are for ?

I think the motor oil is for an Italy property.

They are for the Auto Boutique. A resort will be available when the new districts open.

My Village - MafiaWarsWiki - Your Mafia Wars Resource

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)