SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone in Bangkok been allied with both the Yakuza and Triads at the same time ?
If so how did you go about it please ? That's an interesting achievemenet award to get.

Just for ha ha's, check out this guy.He has won over 7 million fights.His other stats are pretty nasty too !!!

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/profile.php?id=%7B%22user%22%3A%22MTU1MDE1Mzk5NQ%3D%3D%22%7D

I just kept fighting back and forth and made sure they were even until you get to the allied area.

Your Skills:

Your Mafia:Mafia Fight Strength
Up to 501 mafia members and hired guns help you in fights, each using a weapon, armor, and vehicle from your inventory.
icon_mafia_attack_22x16_01.gif
Mafia Attack Strength is the total equipped offensive power of everyone in your mafia.
icon_mafia_defense_22x16_01.gif
Likewise, Mafia Defense Strength is your total mafia's defensive power.
Make sure you have at least one weapon, armor, and vehicle for each of your mafia's soldiers. Your three strongest offensive and defensive items add a bonus to your total mafia's strength. Raising your attack and defense skills provides a secret increase to your mafia's strength that your opponent cannot see.

What's this?
icon_mafia_size_21x16_01.gif
icon_mafia_attack_22x16_01.gif
icon_mafia_defense_22x16_01.gif

Best Offense:
item_cazadorassaultrifle_01.gif

item_bangkok_YakuzaAssassin_b90x90.gif

item_DrakonReinforcedTruck_B75GIF.gif

Best Defense:
item_ZPRPulemet_B75GIF.gif

item_taxlaptop2_01.gif

item_cocodrilo_75x75_01.gif

That sounds like a PITA to achieve.Is it worth it ? <lol>

Only because then you can buy from either faction the weapons and defense that is the best in the game you can buy yourself.

Has anyone in Bangkok been allied with both the Yakuza and Triads at the same time ?
If so how did you go about it please ? That's an interesting achievemenet award to get.

It's a achievement to get, I had Yakazuna higher because of phones, but when I need money I would do the Triad jobs.

I am allied with both.

Other than Faction store stuff, Triad really offers crap loot.

CREW COLLECTION:

I need Road Block, Rocket Ammo, & UltraLite Fuel Cell.

I have extra a bunch of stuff to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)