SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tiger, thanks for the Zoltos. I only need 100 or so more. LOL

I got a golden key last night from one of those new gift packages.The game will NOT let me open my gold chest.Every time I try to use it,the game goes to the marketplace and tell me I don't have enough points to purchase a key !!

I got a golden key last night from one of those new gift packages.The game will NOT let me open my gold chest.Every time I try to use it,the game goes to the marketplace and tell me I don't have enough points to purchase a key !!

I assume you are trying to open it from your loot list right?

Just a FYI for my mafia family : Do NOT click on the secret stash of marijuana , whoopee cushions ,lady boys, or carbide blades . It will show a MW-looking symbol . It is a FAKE . It is a loot thief program spreading like crazy amongst players. Please tell your family and alert your friends about.

I have not seen this , but I have heard about it now 3 times since Tuesday night.

it says that I need one more mafia member. Somehow I think they are going to require new mafia members each time I try to login to Paris. That will suck because I don't use that account for anything but MW's and I don't like taking the time to add mafia. I have 1436 mafia members now and I don't see how one more will make a difference

I'm looting zoloto's for Ramy and Paul. I'm getting tired of that job, is there anything else I can loot for anyone else? I just need something else to do to keep from dying of boredom. I've found the job that drops solar panels and bullet proof glass. They don't drop often, but it's the only job that I've found them on. Does anyone want me to get these? Just let me know. I'll keep working on zoloto's, but some variety of jobs would be nice. :)

it says that I need one more mafia member. Somehow I think they are going to require new mafia members each time I try to login to Paris. That will suck because I don't use that account for anything but MW's and I don't like taking the time to add mafia. I have 1436 mafia members now and I don't see how one more will make a difference

It says I need one more also.

I can use 490 Zmeya Carbon Blades if you want to loot those.I will take whatever you can spare.

What do you need?

Unfortunately, I haven't ever found any of those. I think I took a different path in Moscow so I can't loot those. I may be wrong, but I've never had any in my possession. Anything else? :)

If anyone has the bacarat shoe or the dice, those are the last two items I'm looking for for that specific collection. I want to vault it so bad I can almost taste it. I'll trade almost anything for those, even a lifetime of lootership. :D

Yeah, I was utterly confused by it telling me I needed more members, since I have 693, but I just said the heck with it, and bought the hired hands, and I now have the five maps I need to do the jobs tomorrow.

I was surprised they created Paris so soon.

Apparently my Rocky player needs one more mafia to get in. I think that one I'll just find someone to add

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)