SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not 7-11. It has to do with the Tagged website, another social network site that was forced to close Mafia Wars. The Tagged players were given a code to get something like 700 GP for migrating to Facebook. There was a glitch (surprise surprise) where anyone with the code could use it. Of course the code got out and was posted all over Facebook. One of my Mafia members posted it and like an idiot I tried it without having any idea what it was. I got 650 GP. THEN I decided I'd better research it and knew I was screwed. I never spent one of the points...not one because I was sure it was going to be taken back anyway! At about 3:00 this morning, from what I've read, Zynga "rolled back" hundreds, possibly thousands, of accounts to a point in time before this "exploit" was known, removing not only the ill-gotten GP but also legitimately purchased GP and any progress in the game after the rollback time stamp. I lost every from mid-evening on 6/8/10 forward...the Tagged GP, all my progress in Bangkok and two British Passport collections (somewhere in the neighborhood of 150 passports?). Also, I am now stuck with collecting British Passports 9 hours later than I should be. I can't collect again until 6:00 tomorrow morning instead of 9:00 tonight. I know it was a stupid thing to do, I don't even fall for those spam all your friends and get a pink cow scams, but there has to be a better way to remove that GP than to just wipe out an entire day and half like it never happened. I guess that's the price for being stupid. I've also read that players that actually posted the code have been banned for a week. Don't know if that's true or not, just what I read.

Wow,hot stuff.Thanks for the run down.

This is what my numbers look like after buying 500 animals.

Your Skills:

icon_mafia_size_21x16_01.gif
icon_mafia_attack_22x16_01.gif
icon_mafia_defense_22x16_01.gif

Your Skills:

Mafia Attack Strength 79,581
Mafia Defense Strength 79,148

My MW disappeared.... No idea why but I can't access it at all. Thinking they may have suspended my account but I have hardly played in the last few months. Who knows....

Ditto.I have hit a wall in Episode 7 level 4 FINAL chapter. I need to raise close to $10,000,000 more Baht to finish this freakin thing.Time to cherry pick my way to enough cash.

Days like this make my want to stop playing MW. I'm trying to build up my money so I can play and bam I get attacked and don't have time to bank it.

He had probably bought some of the ninjas and stuff at the faction store, but then had to sell it at 50 cents on the dollar when he had required items to buy. That's what happened to me....

I have completed New York and Cuba, but I still have two chapters to complete in Russia. Whenever I hit the wall on Bangkok bucks, I switch to Russia jobs for a while, and bank the properties proceeds until the amount builds back up (I'm a Fearless, not a maniac so my energy recharges slower - I don't want to switch to Maniac as being a wheelman for many gets me loads of boosts). Make sure you max out the properties on the ones that generate daily cash. You can ignore the upgrades on ones that generate objects like pirates and drug shipments after you reach the middle tier. by then you'll never burn through the ones you create.

I haven't used any of my phones and I'm on level 4 of chapter 3 episode 7. Working on the last job for chapter three. Then one more job in the finale, but as I recall, it doesn't require them either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)