SatelliteGuys Radio Poll: DJ Banter

How do you feel about the amount of DJ Banter Time on SatelliteGuys Radio?

• I would like to hear more from the DJ's!

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I think you are giving them the perfect amount of time!

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • I think there should be less talk from the DJ's

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I haven't listened yet.. but I plan to!

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Well we have been officially On The Air for 5 days now, and in those 5 days we have logged thousands of hours of listening time. Also in that short period we have played over 100 Listener Requests!

Every hour we play around 15 songs. When we have DJ's running the station we have the DJ's talk to you about 5 times per hour. The DJ's give you info on the music, plus fill you in on what's happening on SatelliteGuys and the world around us! Remember the DJ's you hear on SatelliteGuys radio are our own members from SatelliteGuys! We feel having real voices is so much better than just hearing one song after another.

We want to know... judging on what you have heard from SatelliteGuys radio so far do you think we have the DJ's talking too much, not enough or just right?

If you have any other feedback please let us know too! (And remember we are still looking for more DJ's to drive our 80's Wayback Time Machine too! If you are interested in being a DJ let us know!)

Aren't you -required- to have DJs "step on" the music?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I plan on going "live" by the end of May at the latest... you've all been warned!
:devil:

I'm probably doing 2 more shows the way I've been & then I'll be voice tracking like the others. Fair warning though, tonight's show includes me on the mic! :eek:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using SatelliteGuys

I plan on going "live" by the end of May at the latest... you've all been warned!

Well I know you will have one listener. Joe has been looking for your show. ;)

You mean I gotta wait till the end of May to test out some quality heavy metal on the Satguys radio App? :(

For Scott's poll I will wait. Unfortunately I haven't gotten much actual listening time in other than some short tests on A3 and to try and get it on the other Amikos. In general though I don't mind some DJ talk, especially if it member driven. It breaks things up and lets you know that you're not listening to your own MP3 collection on loop.

It all starts with one loyal listener!
Am going to need to communicate w/ Scott and see if I can send him a USB key full of songs.

When I told the GF I was going to have a live mic in front of me... she laughed (??)

Am going to need to communicate w/ Scott and see if I can send him a USB key full of songs.

Yes! This is the best way to do it! It allows you to do your show before it airs, and sounds so much better. :)

When I told the GF I was going to have a live mic in front of me... she laughed (??)

I as well am looking forward to your show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts