Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
As we get ready for the launch of the new SatelliteGuys Radio in Mid April, I am happy to present the Satellite Radio Voice Tracking Manual (Version 1.0)

This manual will explain how to set and use our voice tracking software and basic instructions on how to DJ.

Those members who said they would like to be DJ's will be getting a PM from me today with the information they need (including username and password) to begin testing and practicing how to do voice tracking.

SatelliteGuys Radio will be going off the air tonight after EuroSports final edition of The Rock Show!

Over the next two weeks our DJ's will be able to practice their craft while SatelliteGuys is offline to the general public. :)

Thank you for allowing us to make SatelliteGuys radio even better for you!

Attachments

• DJ Manual.pdf
    482.9 KB · Views: 349
Awesome Auto play :)

Like Ron Popeil says "Set it, and forget it!"

Scott.....

So for testing we are all doing the 80's Wayback Time Machine Show?

My Air Shift Time is 11-2...its it just one show or all 7 days of the week?

Thanks.

Yes for testing everyone is doing the 80's time machine.

I forgot to mention to everyone that it is Monday through Saturday. (I for this week didnt put Sunday in just in case in my travels I forget to tell it to make the playlists.) :)

Remember your not doing your show at that time... that just when your show airs. :D

IS there any way to preview it as if it aired so that way we can hear the sound of it before it airs? Meaning any way to hear the voice over as it would air before it airs.

Last edited:
You can play it back in the recorder of the voice track software to hear it. But no there is no way to hear when it sounds like until its assembled with the music until it is aired.

If you guys I am going to regenerate the playlist from tomorrow until Sunday so that I can add in more Voice Track markers so you have more of a chance to practice.

Remember you have TWO WEEKS to practice and learn what your doing, please take advantage of it. As I said once you get the hang of it you can bang out an hour in under 10 minutes.

I am also setting it so you guys can access things on Sunday as well.

I worked on something BIG this morning that you guys are going to LOVE. But I can't tell you what it is yet. :)

Remember as your are practicing... have FUN! When your having fun we can hear it in your voice!

Note to DJ's

I have updated the Playlists from Wednesday through Saturday. Now you have more opportunity to voice track and practice.

Note you DO NOT have to voice track at every spot. You can skip VT's between some songs if you want. If you do this then the VT will be skipped and the music will be mixed together nicely. I have only added this many voice tracks so that you can practice.

What's funny is I have removed the link from our homepage... yet looking at the server now we have a lot of listeners. :) What is wild is our unadvertised "Love Song" block from 10 to Midnight is now climbing up to close to 40 listeners at a time.

Attachments

• listeners.jpg
    listeners.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 143
Cool! Looking forward to hearing them! Did you have any issues or questions?

It gets easy to do rather quickly. :D

Yeah Ihad a problem with my Sampson USB Mic too... turns out it was a bad USB cord.

I never heard of Audio Hum over USB until them. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts