Satguys fantasy football

Someone want to explain the playoff bracket? Please?
It's been that way for a while.

One change next year if we do it again: It's hard to enforce, but we should have all active members. Not necessarily active on trades and waivers, but active on replacing players on bye from their starting lineup. It's nice when you're playing that guy, but it sucks when someone above you in the standings is playing them....

It's been that way for a while.

One change next year if we do it again: It's hard to enforce, but we should have all active members. Not necessarily active on trades and waivers, but active on replacing players on bye from their starting lineup. It's nice when you're playing that guy, but it sucks when someone above you in the standings is playing them....

Like you said, that's pretty much impossible to enforce. I understand why this league is free but I find that free leagues always have a couple people who disappear after the draft, if they even make it to the draft. If it doesn't happen immediately it definitely does after they lose a few games.

I think the only way to try and combat that problem is a strict rule banning people for future years if they aren't active. I don't want to punish people with bad records because they may have been trying and just lost anyways. I do think we should look at the teams who might be guilty of this though. If we can look at your weekly scoreboard and see that you routinely played injured players or players on bye weeks you're gone.

Reactions: cosmo_kramer
I try to put the best players in the lineup but they still suck. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Congrats to "Texas Lonesome Losers" on winning the league this year.
I ended up winning the loser bracket. :D

OK, I have set up the 2015 SatGuys league.

Most of the rules settings are the same, Snake draft, 12 teams, 3 divisions, etc.

No week 17 action, playoffs will be weeks 13/14 and 15/16.

The live, online draft is scheduled for Monday, August 31, at 08:30 pm ET

Anyone interested in joining, please send me a PM (it would be nice to keep the league to registered SatGuys members...)

To add a little to what Cosmo is saying the Draft is at 8:30ET tonight. I just wanted to remind people because I think some people forgot and missed the draft last year.

Are you guys sure they will assign people to the league? Just got an email that the league had to be full 1 hour before the draft or it would be rescheduled. Can we change the number to 10 and just try to get 1 person?

We might be forced to reschedule the draft. The reminder email I received says this:

Be aware that if the league is not full at least one hour before the scheduled draft time, your draft will not be held and you will have to reschedule for another time.

I thought they would just throw some people in for us.....